Surprised not started yet , show us us your road bike ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20140617_190023.jpg

my dolce.

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
Very nice Mrs M it has the Roubaix insert thingumybobs. Is it a comfortable ride?

Here's our current stable...

IMG_20150504_195156.jpg

2014 Defy2 couple of upgrades black sora callipers as original alloy tektro had tarnished (winter commuting without mudguards) and from a 50 chainring to 52 not deliberate just wore original out and lbs had a 52 in stock at the right money but no 50 (didn't change chain soon enough... Slapped wrist I know) a pair of fulcrum 7's and white fizik bar tape was bit unsure but lbs assured me it would stay clean......

IMG_20150504_195232.jpg

And Mrs V's Circa 2013 Boardman Race.... Less than 3 years ago she was riding a town bike.. But went to retro step through racer got the taste for it then wanted something lighter and faster and lbs took this in as part ex..... Both used for commuting everyday (Mrs V doesn't drive so no choice) but she won't go clipless

Last edited:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
My almost 25 year old Raleigh I have owned from new and with which I have shared many thousands of miles and is still used; albeit somewhat less than it once was. - Mainly for rougher rides and where cleats are (even more) impractical.

IMAG0138_zps7or8oyp2.jpg

The bike which has taken over many of the Raleigh's duties:-
IMAG0136_zps6lbd5swd.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0138_zps7or8oyp2.jpg
    IMAG0138_zps7or8oyp2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0136_zps6lbd5swd.jpg
    IMAG0136_zps6lbd5swd.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 38

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
image.jpg

Sort it out amongst yerselves! Special prize is available for anyone who can name all five bikes. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DSK
Top Bottom