Surrey 'ills - dreadful driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Jebus.

The lovely Helen and I are in her car, me driving, en route to Godalming. Down some country lane, the road turns uphill and I spy two cyclists about 50m apart. Car behind me, silver Golf has been up my exhaust pipe for the last 1000 yards or so. I'm doing 50 or so and I'm not speeding up given the roads are wet, covered in leaves and there are loads of vulnerable cyclists and walkers about.

I slow and when I judge it safe I overtake cyclist number one, the whole of my car over the long white lines dividing the carriageway. I observe chummy making his overtake, he leaves about a foot. I can't see over the crest of the hill and the cyclist in front is slowing. I slow further, Chummy is now darting from side-to-side behind me.

I ease off the gas and drop a little further back back from the cyclist. Chummy flashes his headlights. I figure another two or three seconds and I'll have a clear look over the crest. Chummy can't wait that long. He goes to overtake me, as he draws alongside I spy the roof of a 4WD emerging from behind the crest, Chummy guns it and I hit the brakes hard. Chummy forces a similar braking manoeuvre from the the 4WD and then swerves to the left, narrowly missing the cyclist before driving off like a man possessed.

What an onanist.

Last edited:
A small part of me was thinking "It would a bit of justice if the 4WD clobbered Chummy and wrote the little nobbers car off."

T'is good to hear that nobody was hit/injured.

Top Bottom