Survey (short!) help needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SimonF

Dear All,

I am exploring the idea of introducing a new, scheduled, mini-coach service - with bicycle trailer – to mainland Europe. My current thoughts are to cover west/south west England and use the ferry crossings from Plymouth/Portsmouth and Harwich. However, these are early thoughts and I am keen to tailor the service to tourist’s needs rather than my own wishes!

I would therefore be grateful if you could find the time to complete the attached survey. It is a short survey that takes only a few minutes to complete. It does not ask for any personal data and any information gathered will be used solely for the purpose of assessing the feasibility of the service. I have used a well-known and trusted company to host the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PTLFKBS

Many thanks in advance for those of you who are able to spare the time to respond.

Regards

stephenjubb

Über Member
done

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
im curious to know how you would be packing the bikes in the trailor and the number of bikes you will have in the trailor. This along with your liabilty regarding scratches and damage and theft from the trailor would depend upon if I would use such a service.
Evidence my bikes are safe, secure and I would be appropiately compensated for damage would be of equal importance as the convienience of the service.

Top Bottom