Tablet PCs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Both my son and daughter have ipads, but to be honest I'm not a fan of Ipads either. I think they just aren't worth the money, but of course it is a personal choice.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
That's interesting what you say @Dangermouse, I know Apple and Samsung are fighting a battle but it doesn't explain why the Apple products are so much more expensive. And people appear to be buying choosing Apple over other products. In a JD Power satisfaction survey Apple iPad came out top. I wanted to try an Apple tablet and so far haven't been disappointed.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I have a couple of iPads, and I agree, they are too expensive. But they are very user friendly and work very well.
And at the same time they are very fast on the net.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I have an iPaddy2 which I find quick and easy, I just wish I could get a good O2 signal on my line into Waterloo.....

cuberider

Über Member
I'm looking at an LG g pad 8.3 at the moment, based on my dislike of most things Apple and 7" seeming too small.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I've got a Nexus 10 32GB model. It's really fast and the screen is top notch, the internet using chrome is really rapid. Downsides are no Micro SD card slot to add extra storage but I use Google drive which is free 15GB pus an extra 50GB because I bought a Moto G phone, so it is not really that bad. I still find myself using my PC quite a bit as there are some things that the tablet can't do, or do as well. I would like to try a Windows 8 tablet, one of those ones with a detachable keyboard. I would imagine that one of those would be awesome if it works well. The problem is that they are so expensive so its better keeping both. My PC is a HTPC connected to my tv so it doesn't take up any room like a regular desktop PC.

I've thought about one of those bluetooth keyboards combined in a case, just bothered if they were shite.

welsh dragon

I have a bluetooth keyboard for my galaxy tab. There all right and do exactly what it says on the tin so to speak.

cd365

Guru
I'm looking at an LG g pad 8.3 at the moment, based on my dislike of most things Apple and 7" seeming too small.
I have one of these, a great device, recommended. Plus I only paid £119 for it, bargain

welsh dragon

I think there was an article in which magazine that stipulated that the most expensive tablets weren't necessarily the best and that some cheaper tablets were just as good if not better when you consider how much less they cost.

welsh dragon

[QUOTE 3090970, member: 259"]It's the same with biscuits.[/QUOTE]

I know, and you get a lot more for the same amount of money that you spend on expensive ones as well, so you can really make yourself sick xx(

welsh dragon

If my galaxy tab dies, I quite fancy trying the nexus 10 or the microsoft surf, although the surf is quite expensive.

Top Bottom