Taken out on commute home.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah, abundant you say So? After stretching your patience with a mere 5 minute wait you're allowed to pull out randomly and take no need of the consequences.

vickster

Legendary Member
Got email from LD yesterday telling me than LV have agreed to pay my material losses and expenses claim in full. Having already agreed personal injury in the last week I am just waiting on a cheque now. All went surprisingly easy.

Spent this morning undertaking the task of stripping everything that can be reused off the crashed bike and binning the frame along with all the useable damaged items. Was a bit sad putting the frame in the bin.
Good news you got everything sorted so swiftly and with minimal fuss :smile: assume all the injuries are well on the way to healing

vickster

Legendary Member
Scars will fade, once healed, massage twice daily with bio oil, will keep the skin supple and the massage will help break down the scar tissue below the skin. Smells nice too :biggrin:

My scar wouldn't be so noticeable if it weren't for the lump and skin discolouration :sad:

Top Bottom