Taking a leak in bib shorts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Got an audax on sunday, the last one involved some significant clothing related wrangling in a stinking pub toilet cubicle in order to take a leak due to the nature of bib shorts. An experience I'm not looking to repeat as my blimmin jersey arm nearly fell in the bog.

Is there a way for a gentleman to pee whilst attired in the aforementioned without a) significant disrobing and cubicle loitering or b) soaking bib shorts and just pedalling on?

I'll have cable ties, duct tape and a tyre boot in the saddle bag for those of you with an mind to provide an engineering based solution...

Am I missing something here?

A zip by the sounds of it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There is a thread on this subject already called stopping for a comfort break :thumbsup: it is probably worth a look. It is about stopping, but there will be suggestions on the fly so to speak. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Pikey

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
There is a thread on this subject already called stopping for a comfort break :thumbsup: it is probably worth a look. It is about stopping, but there will be suggestions on the fly so to speak. Hope this helps.

Lol, lazy of me not to search that one out before posting. Cheers!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Lol, lazy of me not to search that one out before posting. Cheers!

Your welcome:thumbsup:

screenman

Legendary Member
Unzip top, hold shorts down a bit if you are a little fellow then over the top. Do not let go of the shorts mid flow or a mess will incur.

Copy of something I posted before, if you have read it do not waste your time doing so again.

Sounds like you need a rapid release system, this has the bit over the shoulders Velcroed, so you just reach inside your multi layered top then rip the velcro open, then reach between the legs in the crutch area and pull hard. Making sure it is only a handful of shorts you have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom