Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Had 30 minutes tonight without needing the front light, spring is definitely on its way, but as @ianrauk said that wind was pretty cold

Glad of the daylight today as my rear light ran out of battery near home!!

Good days commute...decided to reverse the route to make best use of the wind. Punctured on the way in but sorted that reasonably quickly. Ride home into that wind was chilly and tiring but miles are needed!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Once again, Australia cements its reputation as a cyclist-hating country. I got harrassed by another moron driving a car today: first he tailgated me very closely as I stopped at a T-junction waiting for the traffic to clear so I could turn. Then when I did turn, he accelerated past me enough to skid his tyres.
I need to win a lottery as soon as possible, so I can leave this place.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No shorts for me yet. 'twas just under 2degs when I left home. I was surprised to look out of the window and see a frost in the garden. Knee warmers until it really is over double digits.

Lovely ride in though due to half term. The usual bottle necks where all nice and clear.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Nothing to report at all. Longs for the ride in but they will be stashed in the bag again for the return. Tomorrow should be shorts here and back.

Still missing a psycho if anyone has found one though??

Sixmile

Veteran
Blustery ride on quiet roads in this morning, riding mostly into the wind but pretty mild temperature wise.

Got to work, stripped down, turned on the shower, nothing. Zero pressure. Had to put something on and nipped over to the gym across from work for a shower. I was going to cancel my membership there this month but I'm reconsidering now.

clippetydoodah

First commute of the year. Cold and into a headwind most of the way. The weather was dry and bright
though which was a bonus. My new route to work is very close to 16 miles with a bit of a hill at the end.
Managed to blitz the hill which put a smile on my face.

Numpty count 2. First one was an old guy turning right and not seeing me. The second was a lady who just
didn't bother to look right crossing a roundabout. I mean why would you?

Noru

Spent some of my lunch break planning a longer route home but then chickened out and took my normal short route.

Top Bottom