Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last commute of the year ...
-2C with a slight head wind, so very nice indeed.

I only hope that in 2019 I put down more miles than i did in 2018.

Sixmile

Veteran
Wet under wheel this morning, but no sky fall which was welcomed.

As things sit, I'm 1 commute away from completing my new years resolution of commuting more by bike per month, than car. 11 months are in the bag, one more and December is taken too. I'm just not sure whether or not I can do tomorrow..

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Wet under wheel this morning, but no sky fall which was welcomed.

As things sit, I'm 1 commute away from completing my new years resolution of commuting more by bike per month, than car. 11 months are in the bag, one more and December is taken too. I'm just not sure whether or not I can do tomorrow..

Give yourself an extra mince pie and you can conquer the world !

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Another wet one today, and forecast wet again tomorrow.

If I cycle in tomorrow I'll have cycled every single day I could this year when I've been in the office.

That's probably something like 3500 miles at 20 miles/ day.

Only days off have been when getting the car serviced (it's done at a garage adjacent to office so I drive in), holidays, when travelling with work and finally 10 days driving due to a cartilage injury.

Confess to feeling pleased with myself.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another wet one today, and forecast wet again tomorrow.

If I cycle in tomorrow I'll have cycled every single day I could this year when I've been in the office.

That's probably something like 3500 miles at 20 miles/ day.

Only days off have been when getting the car serviced (it's done at a garage adjacent to office so I drive in), holidays, when travelling with work and finally 10 days driving due to a cartilage injury.

Confess to feeling pleased with myself.

That there's good stats right there.... well done, you have a right to be pleased.

Well yesterday's was a belter 2 minutes from home hit a branch tried to correct come off sideways, left leg first broken tibia and fibula and something broke in the kneecap. May give the bike a miss today .
In good hands operation tomorrow(Fri) maybe home for Christmas not the present I wanted really ho! ho! ho!

13 rider

Guru
Well yesterday's was a belter 2 minutes from home hit a branch tried to correct come off sideways, left leg first broken tibia and fibula and something broke in the kneecap. May give the bike a miss today .
In good hands operation tomorrow(Fri) maybe home for Christmas not the present I wanted really ho! ho! ho!
Sorry to hear that wishing you a speedy recovery

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.

Ouch! Get well soon. Hope the operation goes well tomorrow.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Ouch - not a good way to end the year. GWS.

And as nobody else has asked yet - How's the bike ? ^_^

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

May give the bike a miss today ?? :laugh: Get well soon !

Top Bottom