Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ukoldschool

In your face horizontal snow this morning, oh and a head wind as well :wacko::wacko:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Dry, but bitterly cold in the wind this morning. No ice thanks to overnight cloud keeping the temperature just above freezing.
Just been out to the shed to make sure the Voodoo 29er is ready for tomorrow's 6am start to the commute with -4°C forecast for overnight

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
49C95B0A-FDEC-47E7-898E-7D7D4A98A4D0.jpeg
Another perfect day to ride to work

Pinged the side of a car with a stone fired at quite some velocity by my rear wheel this morning (probably from the salt/gritting last night). Made a nice thwack sound.

The driver wanted me to stop but I was having none of it and just rode off. While I agree stone chips are annoying (had to get the front windscreen of my car replaced last year because of a stone chip) it was not like I intended to fire a stone at their car. shoot happens.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Pinged the side of a car with a stone fired at quite some velocity by my rear wheel this morning (probably from the salt/gritting last night). Made a nice thwack sound.

The driver wanted me to stop but I was having none of it and just rode off. While I agree stone chips are annoying (had to get the front windscreen of my car replaced last year because of a stone chip) it was not like I intended to fire a stone at their car. shoot happens.

I'd have been tempted to see how the driver could possibly hold you negligent for that (depending on how aggressive he/she seemed though !)

Top Bottom