Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr G 1 - 0 Mr Leccy bike that is all :laugh:

Nice one!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ON the Falcon Explorer today as i have a bottle of squash to bring into work and a trip to the post office later with latest e bay sellings .

Did a comparison on ytd miles with last year and i can't believe but i am 35 miles behind :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ON the Falcon Explorer today as i have a bottle of squash to bring into work and a trip to the post office later with latest e bay sellings .

Did a comparison on ytd miles with last year and i can't believe but i am 35 miles behind :sad:

Your post prompted me to check. 270 miles up on last year so far.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Yet another bright, breezy & sunny morning followed by a dreary, windy & wet return commute. Tomorrow and most of next week promises more of the same with added lack of warmth.

I blame Brexit for us not getting more of that nice, warm European weather we had a couple of weeks ago:laugh:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Just a couple of commutes recently, as I've been doing stuff in the morning, and tending grandchildren before work.

Recently back home from an extended commute, in a breezy, but not cold, night.
Usual 12.5 there, and 17.5 back. I've been in the classroom, at work, doing my drivers CPC (Certificate of Professional Competance) that we must do every year, so needed the air to clear my brain :wacko:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Well that was a mixed ride. The wind was largely behind me for around the first 60% of the journey and with the rest of the journey in the same direction, it was looking like a fast and thanks to the drying effect of the wind, clean bike ride. Then the heavens opened like a tap being switched on and I was caught in a painful hailstone shower with the following handful of miles spent carefully riding my way over hail covered roads, which were then followed by miles of roads which were still draining from the deluge. Arrival at work damp and cold.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Breezy, icy and slow going. Return journey going to be just as rubbish.

The rest of the week is looking dire for even getting across the bridge other than using the train or cadging a lift over.

Top Bottom