Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I feel sorry for people who don't ride to work in the morning
Full of cold and lots of drizzle, so I drove today, which is rare for me! I do appreciate the sympathy! But the roads were deserted at 7am so it was a rare pleasure to be driving today. :laugh: Only stopping for the occasional red light and a sausage and egg mcmuffin and black coffee. Oh how the other half live!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Full of cold and lots of drizzle, so I drove today, which is rare for me! I do appreciate the sympathy! But the roads were deserted at 7am so it was a rare pleasure to be driving today. :laugh: Only stopping for the occasional red light and a sausage and egg mcmuffin and black coffee. Oh how the other half live!
dont beat yourself up about it i have ridden many a time full of cold and it just prolongs it and you feel awful anyway , rest up and get back on it soon

Last edited:

C R

Guru
I’m working at home. Not worth bringing the bike upstairs to cross the landing from bedroom to study :laugh:
When I work from home I tend to go out for a 10 to 15 mile lunchtime circuit, which is more than my regular commute, and sets me in a good mood for my afternoon Skypes. Not sure it counts as commuting, though.

vickster

Legendary Member
When I work from home I tend to go out for a 10 to 15 mile lunchtime circuit, which is more than my regular commute, and sets me in a good mood for my afternoon Skypes. Not sure it counts as commuting, though.
I try to do similar if I can, weather, workload and no calls permitting. I usually only have time for 8-10 though as I have 45 mins in reality.
I’m finishing at lunchtime so will ride later if it doesn’t rain

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom