Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Ha - can we expect to see people moaning about lycra clad racers on the B2B again then ;)?

Good luck at the TT. Some of my friends went to CC yesterday evening, I have never got around to going to see what it's all about.
I hope not. I kept it slower than usual due to a) being on the TT bike and looking like a right twat (so wanted to avoid any potential for complaints), and b) saving the legs for this evening.
Thanks. I've gone to quite a few of the Tuesday evenings to check/tweak/get used to the TT position. It's good for a laugh/social. Lots of families with young children, clubs/groups of friends, and my favourite, the chap on his penny farthing.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My commute today ended up nearly getting squeezed off the road.
Land rover.jpg

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
That driver will most likely get a NIP. A & S seem pretty hot on it.

I expect so, a FPN or the offer of a paid-for course would be the norm I think. Not that they tell us much, eh.... "processed" with any one of three possible outcomes. I have seen this distinctive Land Rover on the road before, not with any previous concerns about his driving, so I hope he will behave better in future.

I expect so, a FPN or the offer of a paid-for course would be the norm I think. Not that they tell us much, eh.... "processed" with any one of three possible outcomes. I have seen this distinctive Land Rover on the road before, not with any previous concerns about his driving, so I hope he will behave better in future.
TBF, unless there was an injury or damage I wouldn't expect much other info from them.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Another stunning day along the guided busway and Roe Green Loop line to Bolton. Weather is due to turn tomorrow so it might be a moist one

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well that was a wet one. A drowned rat comes to mind. Pretty gusty in places too. Thankfully it's not cold. It's looking like this afternoons commute will be the same. Joy.

the traffic now seems to be back up to pre Covid levels. Twas a nightmare in places, and of course, with rain a good few motons become blind so had a couple of close passes and a SMIDSY.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
BBB BWS_19 Rainflex overshoes did a good job keeping my feet dry this morning, without getting too hot. I hope they last OK.
Tbh I really can't be arsed with overshoes. They never seem to work properly or last that long. Its not cold at the moment so normal shoes it is, dried on a heater at work. In the winter the winter boots come out. Far better than overshoes.

Top Bottom