Tall people dont have long to live

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment

I have 2 birthdays a year, am a caffiene addict and over 6 foot... Best start digging me hole then!

It's unsolicited advice, but if you start digging, be careful how you do so, we wouldn't want anything tragic to happen to you if you overdid it, especially if you haven't quite finished. :smile:

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
It's unsolicited advice, but if you start digging, be careful how you do so, we wouldn't want anything tragic to happen to you if you overdid it, especially if you haven't quite finished. :smile:
Thank you - I never thought of that...I'll get my children to dig it for me, they are short so should be OK :thumbsup:
(apart from #1 who is now 6'4" & still growing) ...Hmmmm Best get the little ones to dig 2 holes!!

postman

Legendary Member
Crikey there are some tall people on here.I am 6' 4" and i grew that fast.I pushed all my hair off my head.It must be wondeful to be akademic and come up with this tosh.

Mr Phoebus

I'm safe I'm only 5"5'

Just don't get wearing any platforms...

funky-70s-platform-shoes-5.jpg

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I'm 6ft3 and eat like a horse.
biggrin.gif

What sort of reaction do you get from the other people in the restaurent? :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about the University of Bradford paying consultants £20,000 to come up with a new name for the institution created by merging Bradford College and the University? For their £20k, they came up with:

1. Bradford University
  2. University of Bradford
  3. The University of Bradford
I'd have only charged £10k for that! :thumbsup:
They are at it again ... £40,000 to come up with the phrase 'Pretty Gritty' to describe Calderdale - LINK! :wacko:

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Just don't get wearing any platforms...

funky-70s-platform-shoes-5.jpg

True story.

A policeman come to our school to give us 15 year olds a talk on the Police Force as a career choice. In those days you had to be 5" 9' minimum to apply.

End of talk. Any questions?

One fella from 5c who was a little intellectually challenged asked:

" If I'm 5"5' and I wear 4 inch platforms, would that be alright? "

Poor lad could't understand why we were laughing.

surfdude

Veteran
new research shows tall people who cycle are more likely to die than shorter people . research shows these people are not getting enough oxygen in their lungs , also short people are going to die early because of the pollution they breath in . now people at 5.8ft are the perfect height to have the longest life because they are not to tall and not to short they are just perfect in every way :wahhey:

Top Bottom