Tassimo coffee machine problems/solutions.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had one of these for 15+yrs great bit of kit

View attachment 550092
Seriously? Mine lasted about 3 years at most (your one). I am on my 3rd or 4th in 15 years. How often do you use it?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I said nothing about its quality. Only its type: a concentrate that gets diluted with hot water. But prompted by the denial, I looked again and it's not, although I still don't trust Nestlé to use humane coffee ;)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-8gD5Yzng

You know its real coffee when sometimes the seal on the pod breaks and you get hot water and ground coffee going all over the place, and not in the cup.:laugh:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
isn't tassimo a massive rip off? Price wise? With a limited choice. A bog standard espresso machine where you use ground coffee from any company is a better deal...by far. All you are gaining is not pressing down on the coffee in it to the pods.

PS Morrison's molten magma was half price last week £1.50. Strength 6. The full range is half price. I have a triple shot cappuccino for breakfast. Great start to the day.
Probably IS a rip off but I got the machine 50% off and only have one large coffee per day so it works for me.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can certainly tell the difference. I don't really enjoy instant coffee but I do enjoy pod coffee.
But then I am from posh Cheshire whereas you are from @classic33 land.
I am from the West Riding, he is from the East Riding. Same county, but different.

Probably IS a rip off but I got the machine 50% off and only have one large coffee per day so it works for me.
The machines are reasonable but the pods aren't. It's like printers where they make the money on the ink....on the few people who buy originals

si_c

Guru
The machines are reasonable but the pods aren't. It's like printers where they make the money on the ink....on the few people who buy originals

I use a drip filter machine at home, cost about £50 a decade ago - I'm getting through about two pots during the day now that I'm working from home before switching to tea about 5pm. I use about a bag a week so about £6/7 - although I am lucky that there is a boutique coffee roasters around the corner from me so I get it freshly ground.

Top Bottom