Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

tat.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I always understood that areas with not much flesh on the bone, like ankles, were the most painful places to have a tattoo? Still, if that's your first one you'd have nothing to compare with I suppose.

ahem... speaking of experience.... the most painful area I had done was over the kidneys, that really hurt, felt I had been kicked very hard after, and in my armpits, that was ouchy too.
I had both elbows done at the same time, very boney, but I didn't find it that bad.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
What do you think? Tasteful in the right place on the right girl, or always a "tramp stamp"? I am thinking along the lines of a running hare positioned so it is coming out of my shorts hem on the side of my thigh. And I will not be posting a picture of the thigh in question to help you judge better.

I think it's up to you, if it makes you happy and you like the way it looks on you, then screw everyone else xxx

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
As a rough guide? Better or worse than the dentist?

I have made an appointment but it's going to be a shame if it gets half done and then I can't stand the pain any longer :cry: It's to be on the top of my back.

Well dentist doesn't really hurt except that initial needle to deaden the nerves.

If it's center top of your back the it will be across the spine, which for some can be uncomfortable.
But I am sure you will be fine.

Think I prefer the tattoo to the dentist. The injection is ouchy but I hate the drill vibrations rattling my head about.
Expectation too, I know what to expect with the dentist, I didn't with the tattoo and I was looking forward to it. Can't say I've ever enjoyed going to the dentist.

Top Bottom