Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Woman cuts out tattoo of ex-boyfriend’s name and sends skin to him in the post!
http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/13/woman...me-and-sends-skin-to-him-in-the-post-4303533/

Doseone

Guru
If you think that's bad you should see the pictures of the finished 'present' he received with the tattooed skin nicely arranged in a jar for easy and enjoyable viewing! :laugh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-emigrating-Alaska-instead-moved-woman.html
vomiting.gif

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
I've just been there. xx(

What's the big deal here? The cutting, or the posting it on to someone?

If it's the former then bear in mind that she probably found the act of physically removing something she no longer wanted quite therapeutic, also, from a body art/modification perspective, cutting or scarification isn't exactly rare.

If it's the latter, I'll agree it was a bit 'ick', but maybe he shouldn't have lied to her.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
What's the big deal here? The cutting, or the posting it on to someone?

If it's the former then bear in mind that she probably found the act of physically removing something she no longer wanted quite therapeutic, also, from a body art/modification perspective, cutting or scarification isn't exactly rare.

If it's the latter, I'll agree it was a bit 'ick', but maybe he shouldn't have lied to her.

I maintain the right to be repulsed by some body modification techniques.

I'm happy to restrict my own modifications to haircuts, beard trims and nail cutting.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
That's a fine beard yoy have there Vernon....ever thought of auditioning for ZZ Top?:becool:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
i don't like female arms covered in tattoos
i do like a small tat somewhere discreet
what i think has no bearing on what anyone else should think

a very clever one i saw was a single piece of a jigsaw puzzle on a young girls upper arm
her girlfriend lover had a similar one which interlocked ...elegant.!

Top Bottom