Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
What do you think? Tasteful in the right place on the right girl, or always a "tramp stamp"? I am thinking along the lines of a running hare positioned so it is coming out of my shorts hem on the side of my thigh. And I will not be posting a picture of the thigh in question to help you judge better.

Lee_M

Guru
I always work on the principle, if it can't be covered up with normal clothing, don't do it.

Not sure having one peeping out of your shorts would get my vote

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tattoos may be OK whilst you are young and with a good figure. I wonder what they will look like in 30 years time when things begin to wrinkle and sag.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ8KRy8ue0PFlQ1dqJQ7S-w4es1ng2H-HrAf0uxQXS-_t6EXDIBQ.jpg

:becool:

Lee_M

Guru
Tattoos may be OK whilst you are young and with a good figure. I wonder what they will look like in 30 years time when things begin to wrinkle and sag.

My mum always said "don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it when you're 40"

So I got my first one when I was 40!

Anyway this is a cyclist forum, we aren't going to get wrinkly and sag, we're all lithe athletic types!

U

User169

My mum always said "don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it when you're 40"

So I got my first one when I was 40!

Anyway this is a cyclist forum, we aren't going to get wrinkly and sag, we're all lithe athletic types!

Look at it the other way around - if you get to 40 and your biggest regret is a tattoo, then you're probably doing OK.

OP
OP
Moon bunny

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
An epic beard is strictly out of the question.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
What do you think? Tasteful in the right place on the right girl, or always a "tramp stamp"? I am thinking along the lines of a running hare positioned so it is coming out of my shorts hem on the side of my thigh. And I will not be posting a picture of the thigh in question to help you judge better.
It is up to you love.
It really is, I would add though, that if you think you need to ask my opinion, should you be buying one?

Exactly so!
I love tattoos, in the right place and for the right reason. Just don't forget you will wear it for the rest of your life, so make sure it's what you want and that you have the right artist for the job.
I say go for it! I am wearing a few myself*, so I suppose I am biased as well, but nevertheless!! :rolleyes:

*all of them, mind you, great pieces of art! Some are done years ago and I am still admiring them..

Cheddar George

oober member
I am not a fan of the tramp stamps ie. the generic pattern across the small of the back. If you want something that is more individual and relevant to you then go for it. I like the idea of having hares on your legs !

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I am not a fan of the tramp stamps ie. the generic pattern across the small of the back. If you want something that is more individual and relevant to you then go for it. I like the idea of having hares on your legs !
Maybe we could get away from the slang terms and call it a "lower back piece"? There is a reason for tat's being there, and it's not to say "look at me I'm a slag"

<Is a tat lover who currently doesn't have any.

Top Bottom