Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It's up to the individual.
I think they look awful.

GC

Only you can decide, but remember it is permanent.
I work with a bloke who is having one removed at the moment. An hour and half session every four weeks, literally burning it off. Going to cost £300+.
He has only had it five years.
Psychologists see it as a form of self harming. Be careful,be sure.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Ugly, pointless things. They can't even be called expressions of individualism any more because everyone and their Granny seem to have them. Leave them to the footballers, their potential WAGs, and the cheap celebrity "wannabes". IMHO, of course, because the OP asked for our opinions!

Lee_M

Guru
Ugly, pointless things. They can't even be called expressions of individualism any more because everyone and their Granny seem to have them.

surely that depends on what you have done?

I have two - they are both personal, and both specific personal designs, dont think you can get more individual than that

of course going and picking one out of a book is just wrong

surely that depends on what you have done?

I have two - they are both personal, and both specific personal designs, dont think you can get more individual than that

of course going and picking one out of a book is just wrong

Or explaining what you're after and let the artist do their job? See, if I was to design my tattoos they would more or less look like that:
0198162246-childrens-drawings-of-human-figures-1.jpg

:biggrin:

Get In The Van

absolutley love them on ladies....however most of the lassies i know who have them, the tattoos are highly individual, a lass with a full sleeve is ace, a lass with a small tweety pie or devil on the top of the arm not so...
Tattoos have came a long long way in the last decade, some of the art on show and that can be done is awesome.
just get a very good artist and if they charge a bit more than usual there's probably a good reason.
i have a half leg (bottom) sleeve. no regrets at all and it reminds me of great times with friends both present and past.

on the road

Über Member
I hate tattoos, I don't have any tattoos and would never have any, not even a small discrete one. I can't stand seeing tattoos on another person it just looks ugly, I don't mind if it's just the odd one tiny tattoo like a picture of a strawberry for example but I hate seeing tattoos that are "in your face", they seem to wear them like a badge of honour.

Top Bottom