Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member
that's that are visible with normal clothing never look good.
But somewhere where not many see them are fine

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Would it be perverted to say the thought of a tattoo on Laura Trott's sweaty thigh is quite a nice image for a friday afternoon?

sorry - I'll get my coat
Anyone else waiting for the (promised) picture of Moon Bunny's thigh?

[drums fingers impatiently]

.............................................................:whistle:
*sigh*

And there was me intending to reply that today of all days, nobody has the right to tell any woman what to do with her body or to pass judgement on her choices.

[QUOTE 2351813, member: 45"]LINK[/quote]
I saw a program that had a feature on her just the other week.

She's the world's most modified woman, and is a qualified lawyer to boot, although she doesn't practice law anymore as she has her own tattoo shop with her second husband.

She also went through a horrific ordeal at the hands of her first husband, and although she already had a few tattoos at that time this part of her life really kick started her desire to change her appearance altogether.

She seemed happy enough in the program, and her kids didn't seem to mind either.

MarkF

Guru
[QUOTE 2351837, member: 45"]Here's a dilemma then.....
[/quote]

Arrgghh! :ohmy:

However I did vote " It is up to you love". I have no idea why I find them so repulsive, and, I find just the one, a discreet one, far more off putting that a whole body full.

stevede

Each to their own and let everyone be different.

My youngest daughter (21) had wanted a tattoo for ages and whilst I was okay with it, was a little concerned as to what she may come back with. She had all sorts of ideas but wouldn't tell us what she was having done.

I was working away when I got a text with a picture attached
IMG_1217.jpg

It translates as "My Inspiration" & my date of birth.

I don't mind admitting it brought a tear to my eye.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
*sigh*

And there was me intending to reply that today of all days, nobody has the right to tell any woman what to do with her body or to pass judgement on her choices.
Would love to know where my post passed any judgement, or where it told Moon Bunny what to do with her body........?

It was a comment on her post about putting a pic up of her thigh........:wacko:

Top Bottom