Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
so you can jump to assumptions, misintepret people and generally be a pain in the arse, and change the tone of a happy thread perhaps?

most feminists I know are actually members of the human race,

you obviously missed that bit
Wow.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I don't like tattoos, neither on guys or on girls.
But if Moon Bunny is considering one she should not ask us, perhaps ask a person dear to her? :thumbsup:
Consider future job prospect, though: some employers don't like visible tattoos.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm not sure why you are asking - it's your body - do what you want with it! :whistle:

I think it is a bit like asking whether you should ride a pink/blue/green/yellow ... bike.

If you were my partner and you asked me, I would say ...

... that I would be worried about offending you by saying the wrong thing, so I'd be reluctant to express an opinion! :thumbsup:

Mr Celine

Discordian
"She's a classy girl though, at least all her tattoos are spelt right."
Chic Murray 1919 - 1985

That joke was funny when it was made, as during Chic's lifetime it was mainly sailors, prisoners and hell's angels who had tattoos. Tattoos may be fashionable now, but fashions constantly change.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Like most things some are good and some are not so good...I think that the tatoo should carry some real genuine meaning for the wearer...something they will never regret or be ashamed off. I saw a Tv show last night with this guy who had the C word tatood on him...hmmm...

anyway..on ladies...yep thay can be very attractive, just so long as the lady is proud of it and happy in herself with it.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What do you think? Tasteful in the right place on the right girl, or always a "tramp stamp"? I am thinking along the lines of a running hare positioned so it is coming out of my shorts hem on the side of my thigh. And I will not be posting a picture of the thigh in question to help you judge better.

I don't think anyone on here is qualified to answer this question. If you need to ask a bunch of faceless strangers on an Internet forum, perhaps your not ready for a tattoo. I would imagine that you would KNOW when and if you want one.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
I don't like tattoos, neither on guys or on girls.
But if Moon Bunny is considering one she should not ask us, perhaps ask a person dear to her? :thumbsup:
Consider future job prospect, though: some employers don't like visible tattoos.
tattoos1d.png

02GF74

Über Member
a marmite or VW beetle thing - love 'em or hate 'em.

I don't like them so voted no - but since I have never seen you nor know you - do what you want.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
The biggest problem with tattoos,apart from the risk of looking a prat in twenty years time with an 'I've got the hots for Sponge Bob Squarepants' tattoo on your left tit, is that they can pose a serious health risk.
Syphilis ,Hepatitis B and C and other nasties can be transmitted by dirty needles, and dodgy inks can cause serious allergies.Don't do it!

Top Bottom