Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Avoid whoever did this job, which is supposed to be Marilyn Monroe. But what was she expecting for £50? Story here.

article-2256641-16BCCD27000005DC-436_306x481.jpg
She's wearing my Y fronts.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I don't have any but Jane does and I like them...in fact as I get older I actually think more looks better rather than less.

TVC

At his show a couple of weeks ago, Barry Cryer was reminiscing how years ago you used to have to go to the fair to see the sideshow with the fat tattooed lady, now they're everywhere.

subaqua

What’s the point
Maybe we could get away from the slang terms and call it a "lower back piece"? There is a reason for tat's being there, and it's not to say "look at me I'm a slag"

<Is a tat lover who currently doesn't have any.

whats the reason. I know one girl who had her name tattoed there so the bloke she was enjoying would call her the right name.

I also know another who dyed some bodily hair green and had keep of the grass on her inner thigh.

I was in my 20s when i got my 1st one, and my 2nd a year or so later- still looking for the next bit of art to catch my eye.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
whats the reason. I know one girl who had her name tattoed there so the bloke she was enjoying would call her the right name.

I also know another who dyed some bodily hair green and had keep of the grass on her inner thigh.

I was in my 20s when i got my 1st one, and my 2nd a year or so later- still looking for the next bit of art to catch my eye.
The lower back is a particular area that doesn't stretch much during pregnancy.

I have none myself but my other half (girlie friend wifey) has plenty and I think they look great.It amazes people when I tell them I don't have any as I come from the biker/new age traveler/environmental protester camp. I already have the big beard but no tats to cover.
As others said if your asking others maybe you shouldn't bother.

Top Bottom