"Taxi ran down cyclist on purpose"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
[PaulB]I didn't see anything wrong here, just another example of the extremely high standard of driving that is evidently present on the roads of the UK. Nothing to see here, move along please.[/PaulB]

xx(

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Just in case anyone's in any doubt, I was being sarcastic, although we have yet to hear the sentence.......

My thoughts entirely – using a vehicle as a weapon, failing to stop after an “accident” – effing little &^%$ - doubt he’ll get more than 6month ban &/or £500 fine

Then again you can drive pissed out of your head, at 110mph, so tired you fall asleep, and kill 2 children, and your out after three and a half years…

rnscotch

Veteran
Shameless behaviour i hope he gets at least a couple of years... I had a run in with a black cab in Glasgow city centre a few weeks back. The cab driver was arrested, he forced me into the barriers at the bottom of bath street. I am still waiting to hear back what is happening.

Tharg2007

Veteran
why cant they use these terrorism laws that they abuse all the time against this idiot, using a vehicle as a terrorist weapon should be an offense in its own right after 9/11 and that airport gas cylinder attack. He tried to kill and terrorise the cyclist so he is a terrorist!!!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
col said:
I wonder if he did do an obscene gesture?
For christ's sake Col, does that mean you can drive 3 tons of metal at someone with impunity?

People who drive are supposed to be grown ups, and not try to kill the people that upset them, it's in the highway code and everything.

col

Legendary Member
I think it does matter,here is a case that possibly could have happened because of it.I didnt realise you shouldnt kill someone for obscene gestures was in the highway code?

Top Bottom