Taylor Landscaping - Runovers and assault Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

yes that's the way to decrease risk..dont pay cash and dont pay a deposit..I dont ask for one.
ask for references,if possible check the references by talking to his customers,again its expected and a good reference gets the work in..

im not totally in agreement with the Trust our traders type companies,they charge a lot and you only need to get a few people to say "he done a good job for us" they do check criminality and weather or not theres ccj and liquidation risks I believe.
best recomendation you can have is a friend who recommends a trader..

I would never pay a deposit but I have in the past ordered and paid for the materials so the tradesman is not out of pocket , I feel that's the best way to go when dealing with someone for the first time .
Checkatrade is Ok but who is going to pay to have their company name next to a bad review .

I was completely god smacked when this happened.

I'd just like to say that I thought this was a most excellent and subtle joke. Kudos Adrian.

I would never pay a deposit but I have in the past ordered and paid for the materials so the tradesman is not out of pocket , I feel that's the best way to go when dealing with someone for the first time .
Checkatrade is Ok but who is going to pay to have their company name next to a bad review .
I'm pretty sure that if you're on Checkatrade you get to vet any reviews and you'd obviously only allow the goods ones to appear.

Luke Redpath

The driver's now been charged with a public order offence.
GC

And investigations into traffic offences are ongoing:
https://twitter.com/mpshavering/status/557102168860553216
https://twitter.com/mpshavering/status/557102397731115008

D

Deleted member 26715

I agree , you want a local number
This is now not as easy as it was, I can supply you a local number in about 65 countries, in the UK we have numbers in just about every dialling code therefore making it look local but these can be forwarded onto wherever you wish in whatever country you wish.

Gixxerman

Guru
lol
Van Is SORN, so should not be on the road, no tax, no mot, no insurance
Ford
You are partly correct. AskMID says that it is insured.
I wonder if they do the brain donor for driving on a SORN as well. I hope so.
He's not the brightest light in the harbour is he?
If your driving illegally then why do anything at all to draw attention to yourself.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
You are partly correct. AskMID says that it is insured.
I wonder if they do the brain donor for driving on a SORN as well. I hope so.
He's not the brightest light in the harbour is he?
If your driving illegally then why do anything at all to draw attention to yourself.

I thought if a car was not road legal (Tax, MOT) then the insurance is invalidated?

Top Bottom