Taylor Landscaping - Runovers and assault Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_ditch_murders

mr moore worked for me from 88 to 96 and we used to be good mates..
I was completely god smacked when this happened.you think you know someone... I believe hes out now but I really hope I dont see him..
so be very careful about upsetting landscapers in white vans would be good advice

Last edited:

Hip Priest

Veteran
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_ditch_murders

mr moore worked for me from 88 to 96 and we used to be good mates..
I was completely god smacked when this happened.you think you know someone... I believe hes out now but I really hope I dont see him..
so be very careful about upsetting landscapers in white vans would be good advice

Am I being thick here? I can't see any reference to a Mr Moore on that page

Edit: Oops. Ignore me. Just seen it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

He's all over the internet, he's going to have to repaint the van, change phone numbers, probably lose business. I think he may have been sent glitter bombs as well. Gets in the carpet, everywhere.

He's all over the internet, he's going to have to repaint the van, change phone numbers, probably lose business. I think he may have been sent glitter bombs as well. Gets in the carpet, everywhere.
'Twas the punishment for Alex Mitchell. The notoriety made him remove his web presence which would have cost him an awful lot more than any fine he didn't get.

Levo-Lon

Guru

I wish I'd had you as a english teacher Adrian,who knows I may have been able to pass my exam.

my wife was top of the class grammar school girl who used to be a proof reader in london in the 70,s
she is a admin manager now for a very successful sofware company.cleaver girl and a scrabble addict too.
she speed reads 5,600 page books in hrs,it takes me weeks to read a book sadly.
but she has worked wonders with my spelling and why she got me a laptop in 07 so i could learn with the help of spell check etc, im using a tablet now and the predictive txt is crap so appoligies But I am trying..

classic33

Leg End Member
Bad 24 hours for white van men its seems. Under the Ford badge.
FreeFoam.jpg

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
In the age of Charlie Hebdo, we have to accept few topics are off limits when it comes to 'humour'.

But even putting my pro-cycling stance aside, I'm struggling to see the justification for boasting about killing other road users.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The cyclist does not want to Press charges.

Isnt this the exact type of incident that people go out and buy GoPros to protect themselves against?

This cyclist isnt one of these Wannabee be policemen riding round shouting out registration numbers, he has a genuine grievance and has it all on film and is going to do nothing about.

Whats the point?

Top Bottom