Taylor Landscaping - Runovers and assault Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

[QUOTE 3478614, member: 9609"]what is wrong with Essex Police ? why hasn't the driver been arrested for assault ? what more evidence do they need ?

I will email Essex Police and ask why they are not dealing with this - it's about as obvious and straightforward as it gets.
Can I suggest others complain as well - the more the better.[/QUOTE]

It makes no sense. It's there on a plate for them. They don't need the victim.

Drago

Legendary Member
I like Glenns threads. Videos of cyclists being nobs as well as drivers. What was the chump doing trying to take the van back up the inside, while it was still moving and on a junction?

The van driver is a class A tool, but that doesn't somehow retrospectively justify the terribly cycling.

KneesUp

Guru
[QUOTE 3478541, member: 259"]Yes, please. Oh Lord, protect us from chunks of YouTube without descriptions.[/QUOTE]
When your work computer doesn't have the correct version of flash and has no sound card, descriptions are useful.

Milzy

Guru
All the northan cyclysts ride smart & are kind & curtious. You only see the cyclist beatings in the south. Gobbing off like that wasn't clever although no excuse for his treatment. It was mildly amusing. Nobody hospitalised or killed after all.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Cycling that close to the kerb and up the inside of vans like that just leaves you with nowhere to go should somebody decide to squeeze you.

Drago

Legendary Member
Indeed, the van driver is a twot.

I cant n speak on behalf of Essex police, but can say there are many cases that seem cut and dried with good evidence that don't progress for a multitude of reasons. Lost one myself recently.because the victim won't play ball and unless it's a.seriois level of injury, or there are aggravating factors (domestic, racial etc), they won't progress one without a victim. You could ask them, but because of DPA the answer.is liable to remain known only to them, the cyclists and Neil Anderthal the landscaper.

PK99

Legendary Member
I like Glenns threads. Videos of cyclists being nobs as well as drivers. What was the chump doing trying to take the van back up the inside, while it was still moving and on a junction?

The van driver is a class A tool, but that doesn't somehow retrospectively justify the terribly cycling.

Using the double yellow line as a guide to stay within was pretty dumb cycling too!

If you feel strongly, make a complaint
This thug is on a number of "Safe Trader" systems such as "Trustatrader", "Mybuilder", and others that invite comments on your experience of the company!

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Ever since it's been on Liveleak that firm's phone numbers and emails have been subject to a tidal wave of filth and abuse.

Sara_H

Guru
All the northan cyclysts ride smart & are kind & curtious. You only see the cyclist beatings in the south. Gobbing off like that wasn't clever although no excuse for his treatment. It was mildly amusing. Nobody hospitalised or killed after all.
Hmm.... I beg to differ with the second sentence. However you're right, we are very smart oop Norf.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
He's not on Trustatrader any more.
That is Emmerson Park. The bridge over the railway where he came off is only just wide enough for 2 buses to pass slowly. Certainly not a place to pull that silly move.

Top Bottom