Taylor Landscaping - Runovers and assault Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

If only there was a way he could have kept his phone number and email out of public view.

Oh.

KneesUp

Guru
This reminds me, does anyone know what happened to Alex Mitchell, the web-designer who rides his Ducatti into cyclists deliberately?

Hip Priest

Veteran
Finding and spreading his home address is incredibly irresponsible. Recently, a young man on twitter made a distasteful joke about the Glasgow lorry crash, and within hours his address was spreading like wildfire. But it actually wasn't his address, as he'd moved out several months previously. The police had to keep guard over some poor woman's house all night.

And even if it is his address in this case, he may have family members (partners, kids...etc) living there who are blameless.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Just realised it's the same cyclist who appeared in this recent clip.

I guess he hasn't learned his lesson with regards to silly undertaking moves.

None of this excuses the driver's actions of course.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

No it isn't. The original uploader had footage of his young daughter on his stream, he wisely deleted it, Morocho mirrored the clip.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Just realised it's the same cyclist who appeared in this recent clip.
I doubt it. First, his camera is pointed in a vaguely useful direction. Second, he has a much more sensible road position (when he's not trying to dive up the inside of a taxi, anyway)

None of which is intended to excuse the landscape gardener in any way shape or form, I should add. I'd give him 300 hours of community service litter picking on a motorway hard shoulder

Top Bottom