Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just discovered I can't remember how to start a thread as I've only posted one before.... can you remind me?

Clearly need a reviving cuppa....

Archie_tect

Anyone else facing the prospect of all their children leaving home to go to college/ university? Son going back for final [4th] year on Saturday and daughter starting first year a week later.... empty nest! ;)

wafflycat

Archie_tect said:
Anyone else facing the prospect of all their children leaving home to go to college/ university? Son going back for final [4th] year on Saturday and daughter starting first year a week later.... empty nest! :biggrin:

The offspring is going back this weekend, for his final year.

wafflycat

Oh just a combination of brown solids to canoe through. It's been an expensive time lately, offspring needed bike for uni, microwave broke down, new one needed, lots of other petty annoyances that illicit Victor Meldrew responses to the unnecessary tedium and faux officialdom, combined with some around being arses.

Tea, please?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
TheDoctor said:
*passes Tea in north-easterly direction*

What's up????

Can I refer you to my last post?????

:biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I will be busy today, finishing my packing, taking cats to the cattery. They get a longer holiday than me.

I have not got room in my suitcase for a bucket and spade, but I expect I could purchase one in Torquay. B) There is an outside chance of me bringing back some scons or scoones, but on the other hand they do not travel well do they? :smile:

If there are any Staff Vacancies at the Paignton Steam Railway or the Dart Valley Steam Railway, I might well extend my absence. They might need a Ticket Clerk or a Ticket Inspector. * remembers to pack Peaked Cap just in case *.

Archie_tect

There's a vacancy in the Paignton Model Village for a grass cutter [own tweezers required].

Have a good break- don't forget postcard for Tearoom Notice Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom