Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
bonj said:
NO! this is the worst travesty you can possibly commit when making a cup of tea.
If you put the milk in first, then when the boiling water hits the teabag, it instantly cools down due to the cold milk - you need the teabag to be in contact with BOILING water in order to extract the flavour!
Don't you know anything?!

I think I have mentioned elsewhere that I never ever use tea bags. The dusty bits of tea left on the floor are swept up and used in them baggies.

Would I be right to think that you drink co***e bonj?

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
* Hands out this mornings tea and biskits *

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lord of the Teapot...I'm a morning coffee drinker, and an afternoon tea drinker. Mostly I drink cheap and cheerful tea bags, but am partial to the odd green tea or 'speciality' stuff. I was given a present recently by a Chinese person, consisting of a packet of King's Oolong, and a packet of Alishan Oolong. Which sould I open first, d'you reckon?

bonj2

Lord of the Teapot said:
I think I have mentioned elsewhere that I never ever use tea bags. The dusty bits of tea left on the floor are swept up and used in them baggies.

Would I be right to think that you drink co***e bonj?

If you've ever worked in food factories, you'll find a lot more stuff than you might think is made out of stuff swept up off floors.
How do you know the tea leaves that aren't in tea bags aren't swept up off the floor, anyway? Or are you just a tea snob? But then again, you've pretty much set your stall out as being nothing but really, haven't you...
Tea leaves are just tea bags without the bag round them. Same stuff.

bonj2

Lord of the Teapot said:
Would I be right to think that you drink coffee bonj?
Yes, I'm drinking some now in fact. Mmmmm..., lovely nice tasty coffee.

bonj2

can almost smell it.
800px-Roasted_coffee_beans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom