Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
* Takes a ginger nut with thanks to dan bo and dunks it in the tea *

bonj2

Lord of the Teapot said:
* Takes a ginger nut with thanks to dan bo and dunks it in the tea *

I'm a bit bored of this, so when are you going to be posting a picture of your bike?

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
bonj said:
I'm a bit bored of this, so when are you going to be posting a picture of your bike?

Which one? I have a few cycles. But not many photgraphs of them.

I have posted a pic on the photo fred.

Lets see know..... In no order...

A tandam trike. Holdsworthy frame with higgens trike attachment.

A Rudge tandam.

A Deli bike.

2 or 3 Dawes high-breads.

2 Claud Butlers.

A Pashley tricycle

A Pashly unicycle

A Pashley Patrol cycle with matching trailer (My latest addition)

Various other frames, wheels bits and bobs, waiting to be used up.

I did have a Tri-shaw, imported from India. Sold a few years ago and it now lives in a museum "up-north"

bonj2

Lord of the Teapot said:
Which one? I have a few cycles. But not many photgraphs of them.

I have posted a pic on the photo fred.

Lets see know..... In no order...

A tandam trike. Holdsworthy frame with higgens trike attachment.

A Rudge tandam.

A Deli bike.

2 or 3 Dawes high-breads.

2 Claud Butlers.

A Pashley tricycle

A Pashly unicycle

A Pashley Patrol cycle with matching trailer (My latest addition)

Various other frames, wheels bits and bobs, waiting to be used up.

I did have a Tri-shaw, imported from India. Sold a few years ago and it now lives in a museum "up-north"
;)
So basically to sum it up you're a bit weird then, really. You like weird bikes, and bikes with a number of wheels other than 2, or generally bikes with the wrong number of something.
No offence, that's fine - nothing wrong with that - you'd probably get on quite well with Arch, in fact with that list of weirdness she's probably already quite impressed.
It's just you've banged on about nothing but Tea so far, so one could be forgiven for thinking that was your main hobby rather than cycling.

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
bonj said:
;)
So basically to sum it up you're a bit weird then, really. You like weird bikes, and bikes with a number of wheels other than 2, or generally bikes with the wrong number of something.
No offence, that's fine - nothing wrong with that - you'd probably get on quite well with Arch, in fact with that list of weirdness she's probably already quite impressed.
It's just you've banged on about nothing but Tea so far, so one could be forgiven for thinking that was your main hobby rather than cycling.

* Refrains from any comment * ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
;)

Tea is pretty important to me too...

BTW, the tea in bags is called fannings, and is in fact the little bits that break off the edges of the leaves. Apparently, being the edges of the leaves makes the compunds more concentrated - therefore faster to brew, stronger etc.

I do use bags. I can't be doing with loose leaves I'm afraid. But them I'm pretty much always making tea for one in a mug, so it's hard to sum up the enthusiasm for the full rigmarole...

Damn, I'm gasping for a cup now.... Don't have any biscuits in though, that's the only way I keep my weight under a tonne..;)

Ah, Lordy, you're making me sad for my long lost Pashley Millenium Royal Mail delivery bike. ;)
Drowned somewhere in the Exeter flood channel I suspect, thanks to the nasty little coffee drinking toads who nicked it. ;)
I shall console myself with some tea. Strong, hearty, manly tea. Brian Blessed in a pint mug, if your imagination stretches that far. :smile:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Any chance of a strong brew. Stuck here at Aberdeen University trying to get my head around the wave properties of the electron, Bohr's theory. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom