Tea? (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chuffy

Legendary Member
Yay! for the new 'rat and money for same. I'm looking for a single-speed under the Cycle Scheme. Not sure about the RoadRat, it's a bit too compact for my taste. Annoyingly, there aren't many disc capable single-speeds out there....:headshake:
 

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Moderator
Location
The TerrorVortex
I *may* have to pay TrinkaTowers a visit soon...

And Yay! for Ride2Work too! I'm planning on a Brompton from our scheme. Not that I need a folder, as such, but I'd like one. I'm torn between 2 and 3 speed though... Same price, nearly a kg difference in weight. Hmmmmm...
 

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
TheDoctor said:
Krispy Kreme anyone? :wahhey:

Ha, ha, ha!,
No.

*shows the Doc the sponge finger*:hyper:

All hail the 'Rattus Asphaltus'.....:rolleyes:

I have been dribbling over the flat bar ss Roadrat in Brixton Cycles for some 6 months, have taken it for a ride, had a fettle to fit and I was smitten.:headshake:
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
tdr1nka said:
All hail the 'Rattus Asphaltus'.....:wahhey:

Latin binomials should be in italics, and the second word is never capitalized.

You mean Rattus asphaltus.

Sorry, slipped into marking mode for a moment.:headshake:
 
Chuffy said:
If I ever need to buy Spandex a present I'm going to make him a novelty doughnut holder. Might involve going into a few 'special' shops...:headshake:








....bakeries. For the doughnuts. Obviously.

You will have to make it a Big holder to beat the one I have all ready:biggrin: I know of some good "special shops" if you need to do some research;)
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
It doesn't help that (perhaps in some form of sub-conscious self protection), I keep seeing the word 'holder' and seeing a mental image of a mug tree...:headshake:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom