Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motobecane

Guru
Yup, only to be expected.
Doubt I'll even post my allowed 10 soon enough as I refuse to be treated like a child who has to keep count....

(eleventy)
Well I'm sure I exceeded 10 yesterday (just). Lets all lighten up and try not to take it too seriously. Having said that, I'm feeling quite depressed today. Not sure why. Perhaps I've become to dependent on Tea? :eek: (6 left)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I've got than problems too but its arthritis. It flares up sometimes. Other times not too bad. Are you talking about finding something to earn money other than grooming?
I am.
I have osteoarthritis but not allowed any Anti-inflams as I only have one kidney. I control, as much as I can, with diet (no red meat, no alcohol etc etc. Both wrists have been broken but I smashed my right wrists to smithereenies July 2010 and it's a rubbish heal and it hurts, all the time. Consultant has offered to fuse it but I'm not having any of that, thank you very much. No pain, but no movement either. I'm 51, not dead! I have O.A. in knees too but as I'm pretty fit, I don't get too much trouble with them unless it's really cold. A lifetime of horses and motorbikes means that I have broken my wrists a few times, shoulders, ribs etc etc, all catching up with me a bit now.
Not sure what I'll do for a living. Typing all day is probably out because as soon as you mention that you need a natural keyboard, you can see the interviewer mentally backing out of the room. Anything requiring proper dexterity is out as it hurts and I'm too young to be pensioned off. Maybe dog walking again?

I have groomed that Cocker today and now paying the price. Nothing for a fortnight now, so that's a good thing. After grooming, I cannot lift my tea mug, I have to move to a smaller one so I'm up and down to the kitchen. Getting my steps in, at least.

(7)

Saluki

A grand total of five hours sleep over the last three days.
Recovering from a minor problem Wednesday. Trying to work out which bits aren't sore.

There is very little worse than not being able to sleep. I hope that you feel better soon.
(7)

Saluki

Well I'm sure I exceeded 10 yesterday (just). Lets all lighten up and try not to take it too seriously. Having said that, I'm feeling quite depressed today. Not sure why. Perhaps I've become to dependent on Tea? :eek: (6 left)
Claim medical dependency and see if you can get a prescriptive 20+ in addition to your regular 10.
I'm off to put the kettle on.

(6)

Top Bottom