Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am going to do a quick 10 minutes of guitar practice and then off to sleep. I have the dreaded 'w' tomorrow. I won't be able to play guitar tomorrow. Can't wait to move and then pack grooming in for good. It's been a great career but now it's just a pain. Literally, not metaphorically. I can't play for a good 24 hours after grooming.

@Motobecane I am assuming a midnight deadline. Maybe it's just a 24 hour period of your choice :smile: I rather love New Tricks. Especially the ones when Brian was still in it.

(0)

Motobecane

Guru
And also this - Cavolo Nero: (1 post left)
DSCF2561.jpg

Motobecane

Guru
I am going to do a quick 10 minutes of guitar practice and then off to sleep. I have the dreaded 'w' tomorrow. I won't be able to play guitar tomorrow. Can't wait to move and then pack grooming in for good. It's been a great career but now it's just a pain. Literally, not metaphorically. I can't play for a good 24 hours after grooming.

@Motobecane I am assuming a midnight deadline. Maybe it's just a 24 hour period of your choice :smile: I rather love New Tricks. Especially the ones when Brian was still in it.

(0)
Yes. I like Brian. You could test the system by posting one more. Why does grooming affect your ability to play guitar? (0).

Spike on a bike

Über Member
Good luck @classic33

I only used one post yesterday

So I think that rolls me over 9 to add to my 140 that I haven't used since the daughters been back home so it must give me a total of 149 + today's 10 less this one so I think I'm in credit to the tune of 158 post of dribble

Should hope fully get out on the bike tomorrow

Kitchen ceiling fell down today but cycling must come first

(158) :-)

jhawk

Veteran
Good luck @classic33

I only used one post yesterday

So I think that rolls me over 9 to add to my 140 that I haven't used since the daughters been back home so it must give me a total of 149 + today's 10 less this one so I think I'm in credit to the tune of 158 post of dribble

Should hope fully get out on the bike tomorrow

Kitchen ceiling fell down today but cycling must come first

(158) :-)

EH?! :eek:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Yes. I like Brian. You could test the system by posting one more. Why does grooming affect your ability to play guitar? (0).
It's the lifting and holding. An hour of scissoring is not too bad while I am doing it but within half an hour my hand aches. I can't do everything with clippers. By teatime, it's agony. Swollen and horrible. It hurts to much to hold a pick, let alone practicing any finger style stuff. I have been working with dogs and horses for much of my adult life and my hands are not what they were .
No idea what I will do next but will find something. Jewellery making is out though. My hands are shot.
(9)

Top Bottom