Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Got a start date for the tests, Monday 8th Feb! Appointment mid morning.

Good news. I hope that something gets sorted out for you, especially after all this time.
(2)

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Morning all (made it with 4 mins to go as I start writing but keep getting interrupted lol)

What has been going on indeed! Like IDMark2, I just block those that I don't want to see.
However, double standards are another thing.
Yes, boards/threads have to be monitored - I know through experience of working for an International ISP, how a good system works.

It's a shame that people using the Tea board have had jibes and digs posted towards them, on the Mundane thread, yet these posts have been left up and the post regarding only posting 10 posts a day in there has been removed, yet the restriction on this thread remains?
Unbiased, good moderation? Not IMO.

(9)

:bravo:

ScotiaLass

Guru
What on earth is/has been going on???
All apparently explained at the top of page 2

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have 2 posts left and am determined to use them up before midnight. After all, I reckon it's 'use it or lose it'.
I am currently watching Queen on the TV. God know's what it is but it's back to back videos. We've joined in with Bohemian Rhapsody and done all the voices and the Wayne's World bit and everything. I reckon that if people don't do the voices and W.W. bit that they are not worth knowing. I might use B.R.as an arbiter as to whether I like people or not.
I wonder if the 10 post per day rule is in all the threads. I might cycle 11 miles, one at a time and see what happens in the 'your ride today' thread, just for a giggle :laugh:
(1)

Motobecane

Guru
So as not to waste my last posts of the day, here is what I achieved today. I've been practising food photography. This is my Hot and Sour Soup:

DSCF2574.jpg

Top Bottom