Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:notworthy:
So as not to waste my last posts of the day, here is what I achieved today. I've been practising food photography. This is my Hot and Sour Soup:

View attachment 116764
Pukka!:notworthy::okay:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning everyone, and by that I mean EVERYONE on the whole forum obviously, as this is an all inclusive thread. I still have 5 posts left from yesterday, but I wont be needing them or the 9 I now have left for today.

Have a good day EVERONE.

Here is hoping
As its Saturday it's a totally different bunch of punters today, the shoppers and the football later. I have no doubt I will end up taking a load of my lot to the Hawthorns later and no doubt will know a load of them.
As its not a work day people should be happier and friendlier.
There's a nice thought for the day

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
That moment of joy when you find out a family member took delivery of a much need cycling related item for you - For me it was an £80 thermal jersey.

Then that moment of joy turn to rage when NEITHER OF THEM know where it bloody went and start arguing amongst themselves about who put what where and who was the last to see it....

I am totally livid. I would sh!t in both their shoes but im not a cat.

very little chance of it turning up as it was quite a small package. I would honestly rather stuff get lost in the post then lost in the house because at least that way i could ask for a refund or another to be sent out. In this case my dad signed for the parcel and placed it on the table in the hallway like he always does and mum started moving everything around regardless of what it was and has no idea where she puts ANYTHING.

Brilliant start to the day

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good Morning :cuppa:
lionhello.jpg

Good morning to ya, Sir and the associated peeps

ScotiaLass

Guru
So as not to waste my last posts of the day, here is what I achieved today. I've been practising food photography. This is my Hot and Sour Soup:

View attachment 116764
Nice. Watch your focus (use manual if you can) and the background/colour....choose something that blends in with your subject or is neutral, or you may find your eye wandering to the background instead of your subject :smile:
Experiment with different angles too...it's all about trial and error :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hearing about a school shooting in Saskatchewan. :sad:

Five dead.
Oh no! Last I heard was 2, which was bad enough :sad:

Motobecane

Guru
It's the lifting and holding. An hour of scissoring is not too bad while I am doing it but within half an hour my hand aches. I can't do everything with clippers. By teatime, it's agony. Swollen and horrible. It hurts to much to hold a pick, let alone practicing any finger style stuff. I have been working with dogs and horses for much of my adult life and my hands are not what they were .
No idea what I will do next but will find something. Jewellery making is out though. My hands are shot.
(9)
I've got than problems too but its arthritis. It flares up sometimes. Other times not too bad. Are you talking about finding something to earn money other than grooming?

Top Bottom