Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
The magnetic North Pole and the earths magnetic field are shifting faster than any other time in the last 60 years. A flip may just happen.
HERE

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Ohhh sure. Wonder if you'll be saying that once you've woken up.
Voices For Sale.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Just over 20 years ago I was sat at a relatives table(Second first day of holiday, third was the following day), when the phone rang with a call for me about a letter that arrived earlier. Slightly coded message confirming they'd to come off.

Soon be in an all female enviroment, for similar again.

Things have changed slightly over the years. I mean post arriving before 09:00! It's 11:00 now at the earliest.

Finally woke up. I think I've been asleep for 11h.

I was worried that if I stayed horizontal much longer I'd get Mr. @classic33 looking for business...

I've now got a headache so emergency tea is brewing...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Stop running. Problem solved.

I personally think that is the Good Lord had intended us to run anywhere he would never have given us bicycles.

Here Endeth the Lesson.
Lol. Cycling is nice on a pleasant day weatherwise, but I can run in most weathers.........and strangely, I enjoy the buzz I get from running more than cycling these days.

Lol. Cycling is nice on a pleasant day weatherwise, but I can run in most weathers.........and strangely, I enjoy the buzz I get from running more than cycling these days.

All I got from running was shortness of breath and a smegged up right knee. The knee stopped any pretensions of running more and a few years later we found that I'd had Asthma all the time...

Top Bottom