Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good Morning :hello:
Morning, mr C:hello:
He's even got me interested.........I enjoy stuff like that too. I was miffed when the rossers went digital and you couldn't earywig any more. :laugh:

Hmmmm, on reading even a small amount of the blog, maybe not! Sounds way too complicated. Lol.
I'll have to sit down and read the lot, links an'all. If I should disappear, then "they've" caught me, or much more likely, I'm busy tinkering with some new toys.

Either way, I'll hold you responsible!!
There’s eleven years of posts :laugh:
I’m mostly interested in planes, boats and the odd other things...
I’ve been a SWL for almost 60 years and I got my first scanner in the late 70s, loved CB esp the other frequencies then took the exam and became a radio ham....
Anyhow
Good morning, Beag is on his way down ^_^
Enjoy the day

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Owdo
Nose to the grindstone, shoulder to the wheel time.
He's even got me interested.........I enjoy stuff like that too. I was miffed when the rossers went digital and you couldn't earywig any more. :laugh:

Hmmmm, on reading even a small amount of the blog, maybe not! Sounds way too complicated. Lol.
But once it's up and running though!

Some are digital and encrypted round these parts, but nice to know I wasn't the only one who'll admit to listening in.
Morning, mr C:hello:

There’s eleven years of posts :laugh:
I’m mostly interested in planes, boats and the odd other things...
I’ve been a SWL for almost 60 years and I got my first scanner in the late 70s, loved CB esp the other frequencies then took the exam and became a radio ham....
Anyhow
Good morning, Beag is on his way down ^_^
Enjoy the day
Don't think you were fully awake, you're getting confused over who's who.

Only need to fully read the relevant parts, which might explain my disappearance, should it happen

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo
Nose to the grindstone, shoulder to the wheel time.

But once it's up and running though!

Some are digital and encrypted round these parts, but nice to know I wasn't the only one who'll admit to listening in.

Don't think you were fully awake, you're getting confused over who's who.

Only need to fully read the relevant parts, which might explain my disappearance, should it happen

Morning??
View attachment 500348
I'm always fast asleep, was watching the glorious Packers victory over the Seahawks:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Doesn't quite roll of the tounge, that one
The M, R and second O is silent :laugh:

Jeez, a bit breezy out there..

Top Bottom