Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In what way?

Well, you, for a start...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Spent the evening revisiting the new interest property to check the area again and then reading up about the stamp duty on a 2nd home. It seems that as long as we sell our apartment within 3 years of a 2nd home purchase we'll get our cash back so that's wouldn't be too bad after all.

The weather has turned nasty again and it's looking like another wet and windy night ahead. Should be dry again by the time I'm getting up in the morning though.
If we had bought before me moved, we'd have had to pony up 4% then wait to get it back, effectively we were homeless for a few days..
Never a good idea to make suggestions like that, to someone who could inflict a bit of pain. You may give them ideas.

Piece Rate, or target(s) to meet?

Morning??
Very efficient set up..
in, treated then out in mins..
and now, I've crocked my back....
karma for what?
I give up:rolleyes:

classic33

Leg End Member
If we had bought before me moved, we'd have had to pony up 4% then wait to get it back, effectively we were homeless for a few days..

Very efficient set up..
in, treated then out in mins..
and now, I've crocked my back....
karma for what?
I give up:rolleyes:
How'd tha do tha back?

Look on the bright side, you've the perfect excuse to avoid heavy lifting and relaxation.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all,
back to normal time:laugh:

I moved down to move something..
just the catalyst..
oh well, at least the cycling is good on't telly^_^
Ay, the summer is over for another year.
Another 60 odd days and you'll have an extra whole second of daylight!

Bend your legs, not your back.
Be careful, you fall off the telly the bike may get damaged.

Morning??
Appointment.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Well, you, for a start...
:hello:

Just waving bye bye to one who laughs in the face of the grim reaper:laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
G'day all :hello:

Bright and breezy here today. Have to deep clean the apartment today - viewer tomorrow :hyper:

The usual fun and games will ensue when Mrs B tries to help. Bless her cotton socks, she so wants to help but it's sad to see her struggles, if you know what I mean. Still, every little helps! (Ads don't influence me one little bit:tongue:)

classic33

Leg End Member
How many do we lose each day before then? Just wondering:scratch:
4 minutes, 11 seconds shorter than yesterday* (24 Oct 2020)
2 hours, 33 minutes longer than winter solstice (22 Dec 2019)
7 hours, 28 minutes shorter than summer solstice (20 Jun 2020)

*Losing an average of an extra second a day, every day, until then.

Blue

Legendary Member
I checked, there's still 22 miles of sea between here and Yorkshire...
For some reason that reminded me of a funny incident that happened in Cyprus about 10 years ago.

The karaoke bar I frequented was popular with personnel from UN units and various Navy units. I was in the bar with a friend from Yorkshire and for reasons that are now not remembered by me the size of his 'member' was mentioned in the group conversation. Anyway as the night progressed and the beer flowed the Yorkshireman and myself ended up using the loo at the same time as a load of German sailors. The loo was basic and just had one long trough and I was stood there beside the Yorkshireman and leaned over as if to take a peek and said "they're right you do have a small one". One of the sailors heard me, spoke to his mates and the place erupted. Cue my mate trying to talk his way out of his embarrassment but just giving up as he was drowned out by the laughter. :laugh: I'm a bad person:tongue:

Blue

Legendary Member
4 minutes, 11 seconds shorter than yesterday* (24 Oct 2020)
2 hours, 33 minutes longer than winter solstice (22 Dec 2019)
7 hours, 28 minutes shorter than summer solstice (20 Jun 2020)

*Losing an average of an extra second a day, every day, until then.
That's what I like about you - you'll rise to any challenge and master it:thumbsup:

I knew it was something like that but like to delegate the task of the actual calculation. I'm either an efficient management type or a lazy barsteward - I don't need your answer on that though:laugh:

Top Bottom