Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can swear in Greek as well as English!!:laugh:
I was able to swear in Gaelic at one time.

classic33

Leg End Member
Day 224
Days continue, drawing in earlier. Nights are longer. There is little to be heard, or seen, in the darkness. You catch a glimpse of "something" and wonder was it actually there, or just the imagination working overtime.

Voices In My Head.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
:rain:'Morning all :hello:

Miserable looking day out today. Off to leave Mrs B at the day centre in a few mins. After that the bike and turbo comes out of the garage and normality will resume.^_^
Owdo

T'is better looking than yesterday here.
What's "normality" these days.

Here's hoping the weather picks up for you. After all, it'll be headed this way!

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

T'is better looking than yesterday here.
What's "normality" these days.

Here's hoping the weather picks up for you. After all, it'll be headed this way!

Mainly boredom, but without the angst about property, mortgages etc. I'm going to stay optimistic so won't worry about another collapse of the deals.

Given the covid restrictions I don't suppose we can do a lot about getting quotes for property upgrades until we get moved so I'll just get on with quietly drawing up an action plan arising from the survey report and my own ideas. I'll be reading the 'Which' reports etc., to draw up a shopping list for lawn mowers, hedge trimmers etc., as I haven't had to do any of that for 17 years. I leave all that for a few days though - it's time to get off the 🎢 and pretend I'm here 🏖

classic33

Leg End Member
Mainly boredom, but without the angst about property, mortgages etc. I'm going to stay optimistic so won't worry about another collapse of the deals.

Given the covid restrictions I don't suppose we can do a lot about getting quotes for property upgrades until we get moved so I'll just get on with quietly drawing up an action plan arising from the survey report and my own ideas. I'll be reading the 'Which' reports etc., to draw up a shopping list for lawn mowers, hedge trimmers etc., as I haven't had to do any of that for 17 years. I leave all that for a few days though - it's time to get off the 🎢 and pretend I'm here 🏖
Know any local farmers that'll lend you a few sheep for when you move in. Save you doing one job.

Blue

Legendary Member
Know any local farmers that'll lend you a few sheep for when you move in. Save you doing one job.
I knew a local factory owner who, having big lawns in front of his factory, decided to save some cash by doing that. Every time the weather was bad the sheep sheltered under the porch at the entrance and left puddles of pee and piles of the smelly stuff everywhere. He had better luck with his adoption of a feral cat that he used for pest control as the cat earned his keep.

classic33

Leg End Member
I knew a local factory owner who, having big lawns in front of his factory, decided to save some cash by doing that. Every time the weather was bad the sheep sheltered under the porch at the entrance and left puddles of pee and piles of the smelly stuff everywhere. He had better luck with his adoption of a feral cat that he used for pest control as the cat earned his keep.
Fence off your porch.
Or, have some mint sauce nearby.

Top Bottom