Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning:hello:
I see no troops assembled yet..
quite right, long lies all round :okay:
except for the usual party:whistle:

Up and running again, desktop ethernet thing has decided to work again..*shrug*
I've dumped free antivirii on both and giving windows defender a free rein along with Malwarebytes..

Must go, Beag wants a tower built so he can just break it, build, knock down repeat^_^
You fell asleep waiting! I said you would

You're having a party?
What's the occasion this time, or don't you need one.

You must be getting handy with the olde Duplo by now. Or is it Brio you're using.

Morning??
Im Fine-1.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Good morning, lazy folk...:hello:
still in yer beds at this time.....^_^

@Blue I was only having fun, I'm was a Greenkeeper to trade in my earlier years...
I know Grass (the green stuff you cut:whistle:;))
Great stuff; when we get in to the property I'll send photographs of the lawns, hedge and shrubs and get your suggestions!:laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

It's been a beautiful sunny day so far.

Things are starting to move on the property front so I've been busy collating some documents about our new management company for delivery to the solicitor later.

Our solicitor has made contact with the purchasers solicitor so I may get an estimated date for completion soon - we are super excited.:hyper::hyper:

Still at the 🤞🤞 stage though.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You fell asleep waiting! I said you would

You're having a party?
What's the occasion this time, or don't you need one.

You must be getting handy with the olde Duplo by now. Or is it Brio you're using.

Morning??
Like it off a shovel..
blocks, cars, everything...^_^
Great stuff; when we get in to the property I'll send photographs of the lawns, hedge and shrubs and get your suggestions!:laugh:
They employed me a gardener for the last 25 years...
or as I called it open space maintenance engineer^_^
I still can't decide what the wife wants here, shed, raised beds but I want a greenhouse (dunno if a good idea):whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning all :hello:

It's been a beautiful sunny day so far.

Things are starting to move on the property front so I've been busy collating some documents about our new management company for delivery to the solicitor later.

Our solicitor has made contact with the purchasers solicitor so I may get an estimated date for completion soon - we are super excited.:hyper::hyper:

Still at the 🤞🤞 stage though.
Owdo

Calm down, stop climbing the walls, have a drink, then start it all over again.

Must be awkward writing/typing with your fingers crossed.

classic33

Leg End Member
Like it off a shovel..
blocks, cars, everything...
^_^

They employed me a gardener for the last 25 years...
or as I called it open space maintenance engineer^_^
I still can't decide what the wife wants here, shed, raised beds but I want a greenhouse (dunno if a good idea):whistle:
What size blocks are you using, breeze blocks!

Any good at the "space management" lark.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Is that what you do?
Dad did. I always headed straight in and ate several every time I was over.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Worth it for lovely fresh tomatoes straight off the vine if nothing else.
Peppers, chillies et al...
that could swing me in that direction..
Carolinas? naaaaaaaaaaaaah..
I recently tried an Iceland super-duper hot, hot, hot pizza and failed, I ate two thirds of it.....

What size blocks are you using, breeze blocks!

Any good at the "space management" lark.
I guess I was...
I cut grass with either hand:laugh:
I started using a scythe (if you remember what they are:laugh::laugh:), ah, the days before strimmers..
Scythe can outdo strimmers if you ken how to use them properly....

ah, la Vuelta...
see ya^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Peppers, chillies et al...
that could swing me in that direction..
Carolinas? naaaaaaaaaaaaah..
I recently tried an Iceland super-duper hot, hot, hot pizza and failed, I ate two thirds of it.....

I guess I was...
I cut grass with either hand:laugh:
I started using a scythe (if you remember what they are:laugh::laugh:), ah, the days before strimmers..
Scythe can outdo strimmers if you ken how to use them properly....

ah, la Vuelta...
see ya^_^
A scythe, wielded correctly, has been shown to be faster than a tractor mounted mower.

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

Calm down, stop climbing the walls, have a drink, then start it all over again.

Must be awkward writing/typing with your fingers crossed.
Too true, it's not exactly 'RSA Stage 3' stuff but I get the job done.

I've just dropped the documents into the solicitors office and he said he would get us to completion as quickly as possible - he's the son of our neighbour so we've know him for many years and he'll be good to that word. I won't be just Mr A N Other to him.

classic33

Leg End Member
Too true, it's not exactly 'RSA Stage 3' stuff but I get the job done.

I've just dropped the documents into the solicitors office and he said he would get us to completion as quickly as possible - he's the son of our neighbour so we've know him for many years and he'll be good to that word. I won't be just Mr A N Other to him.
Always an advantage.

Blue

Legendary Member
A scythe, wielded correctly, has been shown to be faster than a tractor mounted mower.
My parents came from a farming background and in the village where I grew up my dad was often hired to cut grass with his scythe and a hook. During the cutting season I would often see him on his way home of an evening with the scythe over his shoulder. The scythe can, indeed, be very efficient when wielded by a person of experience, as he was.

I worked on the farms during the summer holidays from Primary School and we had to do everything with the use of hands and hand tools - the plough was a 1 HP affair(a lovely horse!)^_^

Top Bottom