Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Whilst we know they are stupid, that is such a good point about selfish behaviour.
Unfortunately we have seen a lot of that during this crisis.
But on the flipside there have been some incredible acts of kindness also

I saw this sign earlier today outside a coffee shop on the Cowley Road in Oxford.

classic33

Leg End Member
My parents came from a farming background and in the village where I grew up my dad was often hired to cut grass with his scythe and a hook. During the cutting season I would often see him on his way home of an evening with the scythe over his shoulder. The scythe can, indeed, be very efficient when wielded by a person of experience, as he was.

I worked on the farms during the summer holidays from Primary School and we had to do everything with the use of hands and hand tools - the plough was a 1 HP affair(a lovely horse!)^_^
Used to be similar on my uncles farm. Horse drawn plough, both ploughs are now outside my aunts house, as opposed to in the ditch.

Horse drawn mower used on the neighbouring farm. Finger bar mower used for cutting the oats and hay. Horse drawn sprayer which we were allowed on as we were the lightest, half hour on that pump left you wet and sore.

classic33

Leg End Member
Never mind the way down..
I'm kitchen bound..
long days when it's pouring..
best do something useful:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Did you do anything useful, or were you told to get out of the way before you break something!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Top Bottom