Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
It could be a bit chilly as well, no glass windows.

You want yer longjohns so you can go out in't buff!!
I can't, Greenpeace will try and drag me into deeper water:laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
'Evening all :hello:

Guess where we were today.:smile: We met another of the neighbours - over the back fence. Yet another lovely person. We still like the place more every time we walk around it.

Blue

Legendary Member
You took a walk around the block?
Well, yes, but we also walked around the outside of the bungalow(we have permission from the agents because of Mrs B's dementia meaning that she can't retain information).

We hope to be back inside later in the week as the sellers have said that we can let them know if we want to have any of the furniture that's still there before they clear the place for us.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, yes, but we also walked around the outside of the bungalow(we have permission from the agents because of Mrs B's dementia meaning that she can't retain information).

We hope to be back inside later in the week as the sellers have said that we can let them know if we want to have any of the furniture that's still there before they clear the place for us.
The agents will see it as someone doing random visits to the property. Meaning it may be safer from any unwanted visitors.

Blue

Legendary Member
The agents will see it as someone doing random visits to the property. Meaning it may be safer from any unwanted visitors.
I suppose that's true.

When I started the search for property I came across a handy site called 'streetcheck' that gives a load of info from the last census and local crime figures etc. The exact location is a small, and very quiet, cul-de-sac and the crime over the reported years(last 3) has been a big '0' - did the :addict: search last night.

classic33

Leg End Member
I suppose that's true.

When I started the search for property I came across a handy site called 'streetcheck' that gives a load of info from the last census and local crime figures etc. The exact location is a small, and very quiet, cul-de-sac and the crime over the reported years(last 3) has been a big '0' - did the :addict: search last night.
Always a very good plus, a low crime level. In your case a zero one.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mornin' y'all:hello:
Owdo

Morning??
Found Again.jpg

Top Bottom