Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I got a 60m roll of the bubble wrap, on top of our own more modest pre-existing supply of the stuff. We can get more quickly if we need it.

Any move I've done in the past has been more low key as We were moving from furnished flats and a lot of things were new items we had ordered and that were delivered after the move. It's more complicated this time.

We aren't moving far so I intend to make a lot of trips and just carry all small items in the back of the car without the complexity of packing.
No wonder you're running out of room, 60 metre roll of bubble wrap!

Still you've the job of popping that lot, once you're done with it.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Tried to warn you about stocks running low. Would you listen...
Can't hear nothing, some clod's playing a trumpet
giphy.gif

^_^

Root toot and am oot:ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello::sun:

Bit of a frost this morning.

Got a little bit of packing done yesterday. A bit more will be done this afternoon while trying to get Mrs B to declutter her clothes etc., - may be a hard task!!
Owdo

Warmed up slightly overnight, no frost or snow. Both were forecast.

Now if they were your clothes there'd be less than half left at the end of it. "You don't wear this any more", "That's too big/too small for you", " There's three more of these things", Sort each others out, that'll see a lot going. You can both defend why they shouldn't later today. Too big/small, prove it.

It'll pass an hour or two tonight.

Morning??
Starting Tomorrow.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
You're right about mine being easier to sort out. I did my sorting during the early part of the first lockdown and couldn't believe how many bags went to the recycling centre!

You may recall that I even got rid of any cycling gear that I no longer use - even to the extent of just keeping one bike for the turbo and one as a spare for the turbo. I kept my valuable TT wheels so that my son could sell them but if he can't get rid of them I'll just ask the chairman of my old CC if they have any young and upcoming prospects that might take them as a gift. I don't want to dump them and hope that my son can sell them and put some cash towards his savings. Either way, the gear belongs to a past that won't be resurrected so I'll just get rid of them. I'm not one for too much sentiment.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning +126 :hello:

Aye, but I can't work it yet:ohmy:
giphy.gif
Coite not kite. And you need to work on your landings. Takeoff seems okay, but then you seem to lose it.

Blue

Legendary Member
I've remembered to mark the boxes thus far, and I hope I don't forget any.

Both wet and windy here but both the wind and the rain are easing a bit. A day for staying indoors and not minding the turbo so much!

classic33

Leg End Member
I've remembered to mark the boxes thus far, and I hope I don't forget any.

Both wet and windy here but both the wind and the rain are easing a bit. A day for staying indoors and not minding the turbo so much!
Wet and windy, easing up on both, and you don't want to go out.

Top Bottom