Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning:hello:
We have slush..
or the rain has removed most of it..

Not yet:laugh:
Owdo

We have snow again. What fell last night didn't last much after six this morn.

Howabout one with storage built in either side!
'Morning all :hello:

We got sleet last night but this morning it's been non stop lashing rain. Foul day.
Owdo

Snow last night, warmed slightly earlier, now we've snow again. Tomorrow could be fun, if it carries on.

Morning??
Level Of Insanity.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member

We have :sun: :wahhey:

Jeepers, yesterday was truly foul. I think it was the first day of the year we didn't get out for a walk - not that Mrs B minded that!

classic33

Leg End Member

We have :sun: :wahhey:

Jeepers, yesterday was truly foul. I think it was the first day of the year we didn't get out for a walk - not that Mrs B minded that!
Owdo

Sorry, you'll have to put that sun away. Can't have you hogging it all, that'd be just plain unfair.

That bad yesterday then. No snow?

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
No snow, not even on the Belfast Hills, which often get a light dusting when the north wind blows.

We had the pheasant in the gardens again this morning - he seemed to be walking very carefully so he may have been watching for the cat! I must say the bird looked well in the sunshine.

I had a couple of chats with Mrs B's social worker yesterday and he's going to get our GP to ring me to see if a medication tweaking might help with some of her symptoms. Maybe something positive will come from that

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
The old step mum always had that in the house and I enjoyed it when I was over. Think I might buy it next shop.
It's the Bees Knees of Tea..
I watch out for it being discounted and buy a few:laugh:
Owdo
Only two left after this one!

Wet and Windy?

No cake, you not feeling well?

Morning??
Yo Ho Ho:laugh:
Dry just now, I washed the XYL's car and it :rain:

Cake, plenty here..
Home baked as well:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
No snow, not even on the Belfast Hills, which often get a light dusting when the north wind blows.

We had the pheasant in the gardens again this morning - he seemed to be walking very carefully so he may have been watching for the cat! I must say the bird looked well in the sunshine.

I had a couple of chats with Mrs B's social worker yesterday and he's going to get our GP to ring me to see if a medication tweaking might help with some of her symptoms. Maybe something positive will come from that
We've got the sun here now, and clear blue skies. No wind, and non forecast.
Temperature: 4.6°C.

Worth a try you reckon?
Here's hoping it helps.

Top Bottom