Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

Would that be

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkn1kFmUW5EE

You're certain about that, I presume.

Sharpen the edge up and send them flying...

Morning??

You broke da YouTube...
Finally the heavens dried up and got out at 1300..
not ideal but a quick run along mostly canal bank and finished in rapidly fading light:ohmy:
Yearly total achieved so pleased with all the diversions, new house, Beag etc..
Onwards and upwards (then downwards:laugh:)
Higher average ascents as well (small margins but MORE:okay:), not bad for an old tart.....

stand at ease..

classic33

Leg End Member
Owdo

Would that be

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkn1kFmUW5E

You're certain about that, I presume.

Sharpen the edge up and send them flying...

Morning??
View attachment 562284

You broke da YouTube...
Finally the heavens dried up and got out at 1300..
not ideal but a quick run along mostly canal bank and finished in rapidly fading light:ohmy:
Yearly total achieved so pleased with all the diversions, new house, Beag etc..
Onwards and upwards (then downwards:laugh:)
Higher average ascents as well (small margins but MORE:okay:), not bad for an old tart.....

stand at ease..
't'wer workin' wen I left it

Rain, tried to here and came to nowt. Heavy overnight snow forecast, so it'll probably be sunbathing weather.

If you'd taken the bike you'd have saved yer legs. Aren't canal towpaths usually fairly flat, yet you mention ascents and descents!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
't'wer workin' wen I left it

Rain, tried to here and came to nowt. Heavy overnight snow forecast, so it'll probably be sunbathing weather.

If you'd taken the bike you'd have saved yer legs. Aren't canal towpaths usually fairly flat, yet you mention ascents and descents!
Its up then down to canal, and the same back..
YouTube working well the noo...

Haven't see any forecast except I got an aurora event email possible to storm level tha morra night but borderline for here, I think. If clear I may head out....

It's AU night on Discovery.....
I'm off..

classic33

Leg End Member
Its up then down to canal, and the same back..
YouTube working well the noo...

Haven't see any forecast except I got an aurora event email possible to storm level tha morra night but borderline for here, I think. If clear I may head out....

It's AU night on Discovery.....
I'm off..
Sithi

Diving for gold!
Thought you had an aversion to getting wet.

It'll only be covering themssens, you'd probably sneeze and do more damage.

Saying I'd broke it...

How far beneath the canal are you?

Blue

Legendary Member
What paper did you buy?
We only buy a paper on Saturday - just walked around the houses today.

The Saturday paper is really just a bit of a habit - it used to contain a prize crossword that Mrs B enjoyed, and often won, but she can't manage the puzzles these days. I just get the paper because it feels like holding on to a bit of Mrs B's past.

classic33

Leg End Member
Day 267
With the expectation of snowfall, as the end draws ever near, can we do anything. Time and tide, time and tide...

Blue

Legendary Member
How'd the singing go, you get "Amazing Grace"?
Who knows?

Mrs B practiced for a week, talked about it non stop, then silence. Trouble is that when she comes out of the Day Centre she can seldom remember what she was doing that day. I haven't raised the issue with the staff as I don't want to set Mrs B off again - listening to it all day long was starting to get to me!

On a brighter note, the purchasers of our place want to complete mid January so it looks like that will dovetail nicely with our purchase and give us the funds to reduce the mortgage and pay for the refurb. Just got this news in the last 30mins so still jumping for joy:wahhey::wahhey:. Fingers 🤞🤞 in the hope that nothing goes wrong.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Who knows?

Mrs B practiced for a week, talked about it non stop, then silence. Trouble is that when she comes out of the Day Centre she can seldom remember what she was doing that day. I haven't raised the issue with the staff as I don't want to set Mrs B off again - listening to it all day long was starting to get to me!

On a brighter note, the purchasers of our place want to complete mid January so it looks like that will dovetail nicely with our purchase and give us the funds to reduce the mortgage and pay for the refurb. Just got this news in the last 30mins so still jumping for joy:wahhey::wahhey:. Fingers 🤞🤞 in the hope that nothing goes wrong.
^_^:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Sithi

Diving for gold!
Thought you had an aversion to getting wet.

It'll only be covering themssens, you'd probably sneeze and do more damage.

Saying I'd broke it...

How far beneath the canal are you?
G'day folks:hello:
I'm at approx 130 ft ASL, canal is approx 110 where I normally join it, exactly 2 miles away, I'm at .7 mile from the top of the hill so nice downhill run but longer haul on way back but steady...

Had my now usual mudfest through the wood, back paths then road..a short one.
I headed out at 1 today again, bit silly really but was busy AM.

Watch the back to back AU shows on Discovery...
now if I was a teenager again........
(that was a few weeks ago:laugh:)

classic33

Leg End Member
Who knows?

You wouldn't have been there to listen?
I had this picture in mind of the pair of you singing together, after you jumped in to help.

I've done a quick check and can't see any astroids headed our way in the next two months. So climb down off the ceiling and use a chair like everyone else.

classic33

Leg End Member
G'day folks:hello:
I'm at approx 130 ft ASL, canal is approx 110 where I normally join it, exactly 2 miles away, I'm at .7 mile from the top of the hill so nice downhill run but longer haul on way back but steady...

Had my now usual mudfest through the wood, back paths then road..a short one.
I headed out at 1 today again, bit silly really but was busy AM.

Watch the back to back AU shows on Discovery...
now if I was a teenager again........
(that was a few weeks ago:laugh:)
Evening??

So you've a 20 foot descent and ascent to and from the canal. Allowing you to finish on a downhill run to home.

Bowl(s) of water at the front door again, before being allowed any further.

There's one of those gold divers in his late fifties. Used to be a diver in the US Navy. Teenage years not a requirement, and if you strike it rich once...

Blue

Legendary Member
You wouldn't have been there to listen?
I had this picture in mind of the pair of you singing together, after you jumped in to help.

I've done a quick check and can't see any astroids headed our way in the next two months. So climb down off the ceiling and use a chair like everyone else.
No, I can't help out as carers/family aren't allowed into the Day Centre at the moment - Covid, of course. If I talk to staff it's only when I'm dropping Mrs B off, or collecting her, and that would mean talking in front of Mrs B and setting her off - I can only take so much of a single song!:wacko:

Top Bottom