Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Well if you lot are going to waste your post count talking nonsense then I'm posting something sensible.

Mrs Stephec has been to the chest clinic this morning and had two cysts removed.

The consultant who did it was spot on, she explained everything as she went along and said there's nothing more to worry about, even though she arranged for a mammogram as a precaution as well. :smile:
I'll add some extra relief to the pile-that's great news:okay:.

Motobecane

Guru
Top of page 2 if you want to read the post about the 10 post limit.
(3) possibly...
Yes, I read that but still don't understand. It sounds like members of TEA have been allegedly doing bad things elsewhere on the forum. But from my POV, nothing has actually happened untoward on the TEA thread itself so don't really understand why we are being restricted. I'm just poor puzzled me... with only 5 posts remaining!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Yes, I read that but still don't understand. It sounds like members of TEA have been allegedly doing bad things elsewhere on the forum. But from my POV, nothing has actually happened untoward on the TEA thread itself so don't really understand why we are being restricted. I'm just poor puzzled me... with only 5 posts remaining!
Everyone is puzzled. It seems only some get moderated. Unfair and unprofessional IMO.
I loved the site, now I CBA with it.

stephec

Legendary Member
Why have you invited a Barrister around for dinner? :scratch:
He might have to appraise it under oath.

Top Bottom