Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Same here. Been an extra rainy summer so far. Jumping back into the chain gang next month.
A lot of competition at the moment. @bugno setting the bar and keeps pinging me bingly bong of shame emails (one for CG4 today :notworthy:). Looking forward to seeing you back on the chain gang :okay:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
No you have to use a computer, I think. Pretty impossible to do a mouse-over on a tablet. :-)

Here's the results from the early race. Looks like I finish just within the Top 20 overall. :-)

http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHistory/showSessionSummary/4713449

EDIT: Combined results of the 2 races:
http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHi...eat=1&sessionIds=9095143;9095144&category=all

Blimey, I bested Jacob by two minutes. That don't happen too often.
There must have been a big hill involved or he was just racing the competition and not the clock

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Just joined the Bkool Summer Cup - 12 weekly stages, starting tomorrow.

I quite enjoyed the challenge of the Winter Cup - alongside the Chaingang of course!

Anyone else going to have a go? I don't know when they're running the Live races yet...

I' m in.

Is your Nations Cup strip worn out and unrepairable unlike any kits that carried over from the old BSim that don't wear at all?

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Just joined the Bkool Summer Cup - 12 weekly stages, starting tomorrow.

I quite enjoyed the challenge of the Winter Cup - alongside the Chaingang of course!

Anyone else going to have a go? I don't know when they're running the Live races yet...
I'm in. Stage one is the first tdf stage 1 time trial. I assume bkool watts means we'll all be beating Froome?
Some of the stages are the same as the winter cup which is a bit odd/lazy. They even have the titan stage from the June CG.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I' m in.

Is your Nations Cup strip worn out and unrepairable unlike any kits that carried over from the old BSim that don't wear at all?

Yes - despite the fact that I clearly remember it saying it was a special kit that wouldn't wear out when it was first issued!

JacobSkovsgaard

Blimey, I bested Jacob by two minutes. That don't happen too often.
There must have been a big hill involved or he was just racing the competition and not the clock
Great effort AAAC.
I dropped my chain at the steep part of the last mountain and had to get off the bike to get it back on. I guess I lost 30-40 sec there. In the end I just raced to keep Moreno behind, so no sprint.
BUT I guess you would have won anyway. You are much stronger than me at 5+% ascent

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Don't worry. Stage5 tomorrow will be my nemesis. Will lose at least 5min to you there.
Let's hope so :laugh: I mean, all the best, hope you do well :whistle:

I need to do CG4 again - didn't do well on that and sure I can better my time. I now have you and Berty's ghosts to chase down :boxing:

July CG league is gonna be competitive - lots of us now around the same speed :hugs: Joining the BKool Summer Cup could be bad for me though - might leave my legs a little tired and slow me down by doing extra races (@bobinski , that's my new excuse :tongue: )

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
@JacobSkovsgaard I'm starting to feel a little guilty (but only a little bit!) about using your ghost on these chaingang rides - same story on stage 5 tonight!

I really went for it with the energy I had saved in your draft with about 2 miles to go, but despite doing some really big watts at the end I could only beat your time by about 10 seconds. Must try and do a flattish stage like this with you, @Daddy Pig and @AAAC 76C as a live race one of these days!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great effort AAAC.
I dropped my chain at the steep part of the last mountain and had to get off the bike to get it back on. I guess I lost 30-40 sec there. In the end I just raced to keep Moreno behind, so no sprint.
BUT I guess you would have won anyway. You are much stronger than me at 5+% ascent

Funny thing was I was racing someone that I could go down faster than because he is only 55kg and I'm 80.
It made a pleasant change to know that I could loose a few seconds going up knowing I could get them back going down.

Top Bottom