Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Expect single digit kmh, doing it in reverse ^_^
I thought it would be the single digit that @theboxers will show you for suggesting such exertion!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
The memory gets a little foggy at my age.. did I say 49? Silly me..;)

396fc3be1b652f19810ef745328dae34.jpg

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Expect single digit kmh, doing it in reverse ^_^
Yes that's the problem. But I enjoyed doing the prep work so I can't complain too much.:mrpig::mrpig::mrpig:
I thought it would be the single digit that @theboxers will show you for suggesting such exertion!
There are very few people that get the swit and sivle. Normally it's a stream of invective and the archers hand gesture.

I have done Mont Ventoux already. It was during a Goats league :headshake::headshake::cry:xx( :wahhey:

http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHistory/showSessionSummary/3081040

I seem to recall enjoying it, in a masochistic sort of way.

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S

Sorry I should have Waited for you.....ah I never thought I would ever get to say that!!!

HaHa excellent work Randy. This was perhaps your first win of a live race on bkool.:bravo::notworthy: I'm really glad you didn't wait.
I was surprised how fast you came past me near the start but thought maybe us lighter guys would catch you on the flat but you held it together. I thought I'd get a tow from Brusgaard but couldn't stay with him. Then came Bridgy who I stuck with for a long time but then he somehow dropped me. Then my own ghost who I also stuck with for a good few km but even it dropped me when I hit a dead stop but my ghost didn't :angry: and I was 30 seconds behind in an instant. I spent the last few km just cruising in and watching you and Brusgaard and wondering if you'd manage to stay ahead for the win!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Harder than it looked.

snip

That was fun, kind of :cry:Don't think it will suit @theboxers , but I can see @AAAC 76C making up some time on the overall league standings
Yeah, but no. That was horrible. I now, almost, know what a dead stop feels like. Those ramp ups to 5% absolutely killed my legs. I don't think I can take much off of my time if I tried that again. :cry:

@BILL S
It may be hard for you slower riders on yesterday's race to take but somehow Bkool doesn't believe it either. You show 3 minutes behind on the time the race ended (and you only had 18 second cool down) but in the standings you beat me. Screenshot_2017-10-22-07-00-52.png Screenshot_2017-10-22-07-03-09.png

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S
It may be hard for you slower riders on yesterday's race to take but somehow Bkool doesn't believe it either. You show 3 minutes behind on the time the race ended (and you only had 18 second cool down) but in the standings you beat me. View attachment 379801 View attachment 379800
That's really strange Randy. Did this happen to you before quite recently on a previous league ride? I seem to remember a similar error in one of your rides so might be worth an email to bkool. You definitely beat both my riders so bkool have something wrong there.

That's really strange Randy. Did this happen to you before quite recently on a previous league ride? I seem to remember a similar error in one of your rides so might be worth an email to bkool. You definitely beat both my riders so bkool have something wrong there.
Yes. On stage 1 this month the same thing. I will file a formal protest with the international chain gang rules committee and make sure I receive my rightfully earned, hard fought for 1st place trophy.(for that heat 7th overall.)

Seriously, Thanks again for setting this up.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yes. On stage 1 this month the same thing. I will file a formal protest with the international chain gang rules committee and make sure I receive my rightfully earned, hard fought for 1st place trophy.(for that heat 7th overall.)

Seriously, Thanks again for setting this up.

Perhaps your PC clock updated mid session and you gained some minutes.
I think the start finish times are from your PC Clock so any time change mid session will affect your session duration.

Top Bottom