Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
All that TR work is paying off Andy:okay:

I do feel fitter than last year, but I think Bkool performance curve isn't linear. A small improvement seems to be magnified.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I've just realised that I've screwed up my chances of just failing to be selected for the team. Eff It!

Who do I have to "Thank" for the encouragement painted on the road? :ninja::ninja::ninja:

With that handle you are perfect for the Team.
I was thinking of changing mine back to my College nickname, "Bung".
Bridgy could be "Fridgy".
Who else is in the frame for a beery name change?

bridgy

Legendary Member
You did a fair bit of the work in the first half... I know @bridgy's tactics well!
Less tactics and more that I couldn't go any faster! Great riding @CXRAndy - I was exhausted at the halfway point but you tiring a bit in the last third gave me just enough recovery for a sprint finish. You've really improved with all your training on Zwift - so when are you going to have a go at the mountain stage?!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Less tactics and more that I couldn't go any faster! Great riding @CXRAndy - I was exhausted at the halfway point but you tiring a bit in the last third gave me just enough recovery for a sprint finish. You've really improved with all your training on Zwift - so when are you going to have a go at the mountain stage?!
@CXRAndy should be good for the Nations Cup then by the look of that ride! Great effort from both of you at the front... the speed and watts were pretty incredible...

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch could you put my time of 38.40 in the spreadsheet please? I can't seem to be able to do it myself
Yes no problem. Done.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I do feel fitter than last year, but I think Bkool performance curve isn't linear. A small improvement seems to be magnified.

BKOOL watts are a law onto themselves, but the fact you duked it out with Bridgy at the front after already doing a ride today is testament to your progress mate. Needless to say you have a big target on your back. But most of us need binoculars to see it!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I need to work on my starts I think.
What I've been told, is to get it onto the 13 tooth ring for the start, then as the timer hits zero go off like a mad thing dropping down the gears to the 11 as quickly as you can. The reasson being is that the SIM doesn't apply the resistance as quickly as you should, so you get a good few watts for 'free' ... of course after 30 seconds you need to maintain that to stay with the front group

And I probably need a bigger chainring...spinning like a madman on these flats.
Yeah, I'm running a compact 50/34 and could probably do with a 53 ...

Anyway, huge thanks to @BILL S and also @Aleman for the tow! I felt I didn't do my share really, but God knows I tried though... A few more miles would have killed me.
I know I didn't do my fair share, I just wanted to hang on to you two once I caught you again, I know I couldn't have done that again. Kudos for that sprint finish, Another 20 meters and I think I could have caught you ... although I was fading over the line :biggrin:

Top Bottom