Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perswe

Über Member
No handicap chase for me tonight. Off skiing. Yes I know, got to get my priorities sorted. But for some reason my kids enjoys skiing more than watching me on the bike. I apparently failed raising them properly.

Btw, i missed the nations cup entirely. Judging by the vast number of posts since then (took me the better part of the morning to catch up) it seems to have been a spectacular event, far surpassing the Olympics as far as my level of interest goes. Great effort team GB!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
OK, who's up for the usual Handicap Chase tonight?

I'm in, dodgy ticker n'all

AAAC 76C

Large Member
OK, serious question.

I may have the opportunity to put a list of current issues we have with Bkool direct to management and bypass the social media/"customer service" filter.

So with this in mind, what do you want me to pass on to them?

I'd be really grateful if you guys could let me know anything (serious/fixable) that you would like me to include on the list, over on this thread here - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/problems-with-bkool.230855/

Many thanks

We need weapons and more flashing lights.
Bring back worm holes a and pro-slings and make things more awkward for poeple with overpriced turbo's.
And handicap Danes plus at least one Spaniard of our choice.
I would also like to see some women's outfits in the closet.
Could it also me organised that you can crash into other riders when you run out of weapons.
Other than that I think everything works fine as it is and can't understand what all the fuss is about.

PS: Delete the bit about the overpriced turbo's as you have ticked that box already thank you.

Breedon

Legendary Member
OK, serious question.

I may have the opportunity to put a list of current issues we have with Bkool direct to management and bypass the social media/"customer service" filter.

So with this in mind, what do you want me to pass on to them?

I'd be really grateful if you guys could let me know anything (serious/fixable) that you would like me to include on the list, over on this thread here - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/problems-with-bkool.230855/

Many thanks

The same as Bob really the starts on a neo and kickr are stupidly slow as we use power meters
Just make racing against none power meter trainers more fair.
Over write course pb so bkool doesn't save the old one
Improve 3d so you dont go up a 90° slope or go backwards and fourth and get dizzy i found it can get quite distracting.
On bsim have all your favourites show
They've stopped you from joining a 1 hour record velodrome session even if it's not private, have it back to how it was as you could join.
Get rid of the many many routes that are about 20 feet longer than the same course, if you know what i mean

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks for replies guys - would be grateful if you would use https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/problems-with-bkool.230855/ to post problems/improvements for Bkool so I can easily see them and put them into a list - they'll get lost in here. Cheers

BILL S

Guru
We need weapons and more flashing lights.
Bring back worm holes a and pro-slings and make things more awkward for poeple with overpriced turbo's.
And handicap Danes plus at least one Spaniard of our choice.
I would also like to see some women's outfits in the closet.
Could it also me organised that you can crash into other riders when you run out of weapons.
Other than that I think everything works fine as it is and can't understand what all the fuss is about.

PS: Delete the bit about the overpriced turbo's as you have ticked that box already thank you.

How about a bear bot option that catches and eats the slowest rider just before they cross the finish line.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
@Goldwolfie on the Authorpe-Louth ride this morning you beat by 5 minutes. You were pushing some serious watts.

Edit. I was posting this when you two were making the above comments. It wasn't meant to be a deliberate change of topic.
That must have sometime ago @Randyberlin, as I am way of that pace now.

Just waiting results of an MRI scan on my dodgy knee, but Physio says I should keep cycling without pushing it too much - that's my excuse anyway.

Doesn't really hurt unless I twist my leg, so I don't feel any real pain when cycling, and tend to get carried away and push it a bit during the heat of the challenge.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
I’m definitely in n+1 mode... looking at Italian beauty’s at the moment...

View attachment 396633
Colour is the big question. Well that and whether my missus will put a brick over my head. But that’s going to happen sooner or later anyway so feck it.

I love black bikes. I like the fact their not too flashy which helps in central London, and also kind of classic looking. But maybe Italian machines demand a bit more pizzazz.

The C64 looks very nice!

Are you on Weight Weenies, they have a massive thread on the C64... Colnago C64 First Look

Geoff

Top Bottom