Team BKool CycleChat

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by Peteaud, 30 Nov 2013.

1. Daddy Pig

Daddy Pig Über Member

You could have just sat down to dinner wearing a pair of bib shorts... you'd soon get ushered out...

Del C, Randyberlin, perswe and 3 others like this.
  2. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Our fire alarm did just that at pretty much exactly those times the other night! Switching off at the mains, dismantling it, and banishing the parts to the conservatory solved the problem if that's any help?

TurboTommy, Whorty and Daddy Pig like this.
  3. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Good ride there @Brusgaard - I thought you had me there in the sprint finish - twice!

4. Brusgaard

Brusgaard Über Guru

Thanks, but I'm not the one for the long sprints - you are! :boxing: Besides, I already won one sprint in the Bkool race earlier tonight against Loki from the German NC team. Must have upset him a bit, as he didn't even save the session. :laugh: But the race is on my Youtube channel (as well as tonight's CG race with live panting and what not :heat:), so he can't deny that he was beaten fair and square. :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIuSlmmx2SyDgAng35bJ_w

EDIT: Seems like he did save, as he is now in the rankings. :okay:

Last edited: 9 Mar 2018
    Del C, rob01792, TurboTommy and 3 others like this.
  5. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

No worries Bert. I started out with Bridgy and Brushy but got hit by a sudden dead stop which reminded me that I had wanted to take it a little easier tonight (part of a new cunning plan). Well done on your sprint for the finish where you caught me napping and by the time I realised what had happened it was too late. I thought you would make a break but didn't expect it to be quite so quick :notworthy:
    My new cunning plan involves watching @peterob and @AAAC 76C. Do as they do and not as they say (take it easy on Thursdays :laugh:)

Last edited: 8 Mar 2018
  6. bridgy

bridgy Guru

I don't know what MF is but I hope you're fighting fit again soon mate

7. CXRAndy

CXRAndy Veteran

8. Daddy Pig

Daddy Pig Über Member

Sexy MF?

bridgy likes this.
  9. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Aha! Thanks Andy!

CXRAndy likes this.
  10. peterob

peterob Senior Member

Ha Ha - I couldn't make 7pm tonight so put in a couple of shorter rides earlier ^_^

BILL S likes this.
  11. peterob

peterob Senior Member

Probably won't be able to do the re-run on sat but will try and do the ride before then so there'll be another ghost to follow :smile:

BILL S likes this.
  12. AAAC 76C

AAAC 76C Large Member

We have visitors on Saturday so I may not be able to make the re-run either.

13. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

See further up the page on how to still get your ride in while the guests are present.

Randyberlin, TurboTommy and perswe like this.
  14. Daddy Pig

Daddy Pig Über Member

15. Daddy Pig

Daddy Pig Über Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice