Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I know what you mean by lack of sleep... my little one starts shouting as loud as she can at 2am, 4am and the 6 am every night... its like a fire alarm going off...
Our fire alarm did just that at pretty much exactly those times the other night! Switching off at the mains, dismantling it, and banishing the parts to the conservatory solved the problem if that's any help?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Good ride there @Brusgaard - I thought you had me there in the sprint finish - twice!

Thanks, but I'm not the one for the long sprints - you are! :boxing: Besides, I already won one sprint in the Bkool race earlier tonight against Loki from the German NC team. Must have upset him a bit, as he didn't even save the session. :laugh: But the race is on my Youtube channel (as well as tonight's CG race with live panting and what not :heat:), so he can't deny that he was beaten fair and square. :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIuSlmmx2SyDgAng35bJ_w

EDIT: Seems like he did save, as he is now in the rankings. :okay:

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Cheers for waiting @BILL S make a better ride was on my own for a while. :okay:
No worries Bert. I started out with Bridgy and Brushy but got hit by a sudden dead stop which reminded me that I had wanted to take it a little easier tonight (part of a new cunning plan). Well done on your sprint for the finish where you caught me napping and by the time I realised what had happened it was too late. I thought you would make a break but didn't expect it to be quite so quick :notworthy:
My new cunning plan involves watching @peterob and @AAAC 76C. Do as they do and not as they say (take it easy on Thursdays :laugh:)

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Still suffering with MF so may be DNS again.
Problem isn't the MF itself more the fact it makes my chest feel tight so I might miss the onset of other problems so I don't want to risk it.
Could try a larger sports bra I suppose.
I don't know what MF is but I hope you're fighting fit again soon mate

bridgy

Legendary Member
Aha! Thanks Andy!

Top Bottom